• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Women Who Can Drive

pathola 1

I think the first thing you need to state, are they stick shifts or automatics? You'll have a lot more luck with autos.

And I really think you need to be looking in a model bank or model school or summin. Try contacting Modelz magazine or summin, Rozanne will probably have people going thru her modeling school who might be interested.

Well we got both auto and manual :) hard core models will not suit this as its full time. School leavers are the best and driving can be learnt

Well we got both auto and manual :) hard core models will not suit this as its full time. School leavers are the best and driving can be learnt

Take care of the youngsters as you mentioned before there would be heavy partying :P .

you'll find many if you post this sumwhere different or find a trustworthy firm .

Pathola

Try contacting model banks directly and see if there are girls who'd be interested in this sorta thing.

THere are plenty young girls wanting to get into the sporlight and i'm sure you can find 5 girls if you check with all the model banks...

Also... i suppose the press ads weren't great enough to really get people to sign up :P

Pathola

Try contacting model banks directly and see if there are girls who'd be interested in this sorta thing.

THere are plenty young girls wanting to get into the sporlight and i'm sure you can find 5 girls if you check with all the model banks...

Also... i suppose the press ads weren't great enough to really get people to sign up :P

Its pretty hard to find good people for simple cool jobs. Don't wanna work with models !

Model schools don't have hardcore models dude, they have beginners. And its a lot more your target demographic than the papers, I'll tell you that!

Well they are hard core wannabe's and this kind of jobs does not attract them. In this country promoting a product and sampling is considered not so gramorous

Tried many times but doesn't work, not the first time we are looking for people. This had been a constant issue we have had

i think it's hard to find girls with your requirements... first you can hire hot girls (without having driving skills) and u guys can teach them how to perform ... and what happen to the previous girls that drove vw beetle with r#d b#ll cane in hood...

i think it's hard to find girls with your requirements... first you can hire hot girls (without having driving skills) and u guys can teach them how to perform ... and what happen to the previous girls that drove vw beetle with r#d b#ll cane in hood...

Thats how we approach, its great if we can get girls who can drive but even without its fine,

I work for an Energy Drink Brand which requires young females who can drive a car, Even after putting a couple of press Ads its really hard to find such girls with good personalities in Sri Lanka. Any thoughts where to find them ?

dude any vacancy for guys ?? Part time :D:alc:

Members,

Most night clubs end up when it is dawn. Then there are no traffic cops on the roads in the morning the men get there girl friends to drive the vehicles they come.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

Members,

Most night clubs end up when it is dawn. Then there are no traffic cops on the roads in the morning the men get there girl friends to drive the vehicles they come.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

you know this from experience right?

BTW your new method of increasing your post count is pretty annoying.

Members,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Where do they usually end up? I don't want a nightclub to fall on me.

Yeah, he's also trying to get into the 1000+ club and get paid for the posts like you and I get paid. He's trying to get a cut of our business.

If the forum chairman starts paying him, we gotta sue. Our contract clearly states they will not hire anyne else. I will not let them cut my pay check.

If the forum chairman starts paying him, we gotta sue. Our contract clearly states they will not hire anyne else. I will not let them cut my pay check.

This is going a little OT. I was actually enjoying this topic. Potential subjects always interest me.