• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Women Who Can Drive

pathola 1

I work for an Energy Drink Brand which requires young females who can drive a car, Even after putting a couple of press Ads its really hard to find such girls with good personalities in Sri Lanka. Any thoughts where to find them ?

I work for an Energy Drink Brand which requires young females who can drive a car, Even after putting a couple of press Ads its really hard to find such girls with good personalities in Sri Lanka. Any thoughts where to find them ?

of course women can drive....unless you looking for some stunt woman.....apart from politics i think you will find it rare in srilanka.... :lol:

Crikey you're goin huntin for female drivers...

Go down narrow lanes, you'll see plenty trying to do u-turns, go at any time of day, the process takes hours. Years ago you would've been able to see them on roadsides trying to park for a few hours in late mornings/early afternoons, but nowadays they just leave the cars in the middle of the road, so narrow lanes would be your best best.

Or, you could listen out for signs - follow the horning!

Edited by ShintaroX

Crikey you're goin huntin for female drivers...

Go down narrow lanes, you'll see plenty trying to do u-turns, go at any time of day, the process takes hours. Years ago you would've been able to see them on roadsides trying to park for a few hours in late mornings/early afternoons, but nowadays they just leave the cars in the middle of the road, so narrow lanes would be your best best.

Or, you could listen out for signs - follow the horning!

Not drivers, we need girls for our sampling team. They get to drive around in sexy mini coopers !

Not drivers, we need girls for our sampling team. They get to drive around in sexy mini coopers !

Lol is that what you wrote on your ad? Not sure if there are many girls who want to be sampled by your team. Btw, are there any vacancies on this team? Wouldn't mind some sampling myself and have plenty of experience.

• Like 1

Lol is that what you wrote on your ad? Not sure if there are many girls who want to be sampled by your team. Btw, are there any vacancies on this team? Wouldn't mind some sampling myself and have plenty of experience.

Its a cool job, lot of patrying involved !!!!

hi,

one of my friends is interested.... plz PM me the details.

tx.

GMI

I think the first thing you need to state, are they stick shifts or automatics? You'll have a lot more luck with autos.

And I really think you need to be looking in a model bank or model school or summin. Try contacting Modelz magazine or summin, Rozanne will probably have people going thru her modeling school who might be interested.

• Like 1

oh so this is full time job....then disregard my previous post.

so you guys are immitating the vw beetle and r.e.dbull combo thing?

It probably IS R*D B*LL hes on about... I've seen a few MINIS with the Bull logos around.

Bit of a tired concept....

It probably IS R*D B*LL hes on about... I've seen a few MINIS with the Bull logos around.

Bit of a tired concept....

Dude! Don't discourage the concept.

And your own boys were trying out that concept at the Fair. ;)

Edited by Pericles

Dude! Don't discourage the concept.

And your own boys were trying out that concept at the Fair. ;)

You mean to say they had boys drive around in cars instead of girls because it was the "Thomian" fair? That's catering to the exact demographics

ROFTL.

OP: Ever consider it was another reason like your pay/benefits that didn't bring in any applicants and not the lack of women who can drive?

Edited by madmax
  • Like 2

Please do the country one small favour man,give up this idea.I am sure we have enough misery already.

You mean to say they had boys drive around in cars instead of girls because it was the "Thomian" fair? That's catering to the exact demographics

ROFTL.

OP: Ever consider it was another reason like your pay/benefits that didn't bring in any applicants and not the lack of women who can drive?

You'll be laughing out your other end when you see the pics ol' buddy. :P I'm damn sure those girls look a lot better than those pasty Amish women you hang out with :lol:

And the "driving" or rather the "revving" part was handled by the esteemed Mr Andrew C and Mr Perera. I gather I missed Darin tho. Dissapointed. Wanted to sit in that GTR.