• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Classic Cars To Pannala

NahoY

It was indeed a super day out, believe I have a couple of pics of MD in a drag race against that Camaro (which he won!). Went there too late to get good pics though.

sha...congrats MD :) You have successfully debunked the whole power to weight ratio thing :P

Great car mate !

Thank you.

sha...congrats MD :) You have successfully debunked the whole power to weight ratio thing :P

LOL...That behemoth struggled to put it's power down initially machan,if the race was 5 feet longer it would have had me...it was that close. :)

Edited by MasterDon
  • Like 1

Thank you.

LOL...That behemoth struggled to put it's power down initially machan,if the race was 5 feet longer it would have had me...it was that close. :)

It doesn't really have a lot of power. That car has the 6-cyl base engine I believe. maybe about 130Hp max

Edited by Supra_Natural

Thanks guys.

Mani...I didn't know you had any cars in SL.Sweet ride that.There are couple of veteran Merc restorers here at AL who can help you if there is more to do than dusting. :)

Don,

She'll need some attention for sure. She's been sitting for over 10 years now. I've put her up on blocks but will have to go over the entire car one day.

• 4 weeks later...