• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peri

jami

Oh for f*cks sake enough with the bitching.You don't hear me whining do ya? Peri removes my posts all the time and now he's taken to increasing my warn status despite him and me being the best of friends in real life...Get a life looser.

• Like 2

peri is attacking me by removing my post without any reason, this is bad

what the F is wrong with you man.. your such a cry baby.

he is the moderator of this site, and he has the right to do so

and there is a reason as well.

he or someone have removed few of my posts as well. you don't see us crying and bitching about it do you..

get a life man.. geez..

Oh for f*cks sake enough with the bitching.You don't hear me whining do ya? Peri removes my posts all the time and now he's taken to increasing my warn status despite him and me being the best of friends in real life...Get a life looser.

Exactly. I've lost track of the number of posts he's deleted of mine. And this, even after him having slept in my bed too ;P

But Peri has one ability that I envy; to negative rep jackasses like jami, toyota_sucks n the bunch. :(

• Like 3

Members,

Please look at my posts number of warnings have more than 50% and have removed number of my posts but who wrote against and insulted me posts did not removed by the Moderator I do not blame him nor the posts who wrote against me I feel pity for them AS Moderator is the lord of the forum he do things as his wish.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Your posts weren't removed, they were just MOVED, to a pre-existing thread, coz there is no use in having a new thread on the same subject.

And for the record, Watchman was in another room in another building (I think) while I used his bed.

Also, I don't remove posts if people choose to fight back themselves, as I've told Sylvi countless times. Just report it, and one of the moderating team will consider it.

Also, Sylvi, please use proper punctuation. It took way more effort than I should be spending on this nursery matter for me to try and understand what the heck you were on about this time.

Your posts weren't removed, they were just MOVED, to a pre-existing thread, coz there is no use in having a new thread on the same subject.

And for the record, Watchman was in another room in another building (I think) while I used his bed.

Also, I don't remove posts if people choose to fight back themselves, as I've told Sylvi countless times. Just report it, and one of the moderating team will consider it.

Also, Sylvi, please use proper punctuation. It took way more effort than I should be spending on this nursery matter for me to try and understand what the heck you were on about this time.

Pericles,

As for your advice I have acted you have taken correct steps to what you have mentioned.

What I wrote was you have the authority to do the correct thing as you are the moderator of the forum.

I would like to add this forum should send monthly reminders like in some international forums to the members of the forum code of practice related to the forum.

I appreciate if you can pinpoint what are my mistakes even at my last few years of life I can correct them.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Pericles,

I appreciate if you can pinpoint what are my mistakes even at my last few years of life I can correct them.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

What is this, Peri's English class? There is NO punctuation. But since you asked for it, I suggest -

Members,

Please look at my posts, the number of warnings I have are more than 50%, and have he has removed number of my posts. bBut those who wrote against me and insulted me, posts did not those posts were not removed by the Moderator. I do not blame him nor the posters who wrote against me, I feel pity for them. ASAs the Moderator is the lord of the forum, he will do things as his wish he wishes.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

At least, this is as close as I could come to deciphering this drivel.

Edited by Pericles
  • Like 1

What is this, Peri's English class? There is NO punctuation. But since you asked for it, I suggest -

At least, this is as close as I could come to deciphering this drivel.

'Pericles',

Thank you.I find some posts by members were worse than mine.

oh god.. listen please dont start useless threads.. nothing here is gonna change by people like u starting threads like this... and this goes out to all the misinformed excuses for humans who complain and whine..

please provide something useful.

and by the way in your signature.. its "imagine" not "image".

Edited by charitha19

Dear owners of this forum,

Peri is a bad, bad man. He has hurt my feelings on numerous occasions and refuses to treat me with the respect I deserve. Every night I go to bed crying because peri was mean to me. Sometimes he tells me that the information I pull from google is incorrect. How can something from google be wrong? I think peri doesn't know what he is talking about. He musgt thiunk he is a demi-god. I can't take the heartbreak I suffer from him deleting my posts. He even went so far as to increase my warn status. I have never been this hurt. Please Mr. Boss please penalize peri not for his actions, but hurting the feelings of another forums member.

Sincerely,

Aretardwhocrieswhenthingsdontgohisway

Edited by jdnet

well well well.... neo-liberal capitalism in action. accept it n move or deny it n loose.. its a very cruel world my friend..

there is no deny it and lose... what the hell is this.. these are cry babies.. we get treated the same way if we do something idotic.. but no one starts threads about it. or cries..

there is no deny it and lose... what the hell is this.. these are cry babies.. we get treated the same way if we do something idotic.. but no one starts threads about it. or cries..

being in most of the online communities both locally & out, the bitter truth is every forum has its own Constitution, & yes the mods got the absolute right to do so. me aint praise the poster nor curse the admin. wherever u r it is the opportunity cost that counts.. sometimes u might have to sacrifice a bit to get a lot. so if it is the Bat's wedding..just keep hanging & enjoy the cocktails... or just bugger off & do ur own ting.. watever pleases u.

P.S. Im sipping some Cool beer in front of the monitor while watching an autopsy (yes i swear) ... sometimes it might be the beer talking :alc:

'Pericles',

Thank you.I find some posts by members were worse than mine.

My goodness... you forgot to put your name in the end.. never seen that before

xI9Jh.jpg

Dear owners of this forum,

Peri is a bad, bad man. He has hurt my feelings on numerous occasions and refuses to treat me with the respect I deserve. Every night I go to bed crying because peri was mean to me. Sometimes he tells me that the information I pull from google is incorrect. How can something from google be wrong? I think peri doesn't know what he is talking about. He musgt thiunk he is a demi-god. I can't take the heartbreak I suffer from him deleting my posts. He even went so far as to increase my warn status. I have never been this hurt. Please Mr. Boss please penalize peri not for his actions, but hurting the feelings of another forums member.

Sincerely,

Aretardwhocrieswhenthingsdontgohisway

:angry-smiley-048: NICE! :D

i agree. but peri as a moderator you have to do the right thing and not the best thing. we noticed few members using bad words and insulting each other i dont think it is a good thing. so ur support in this for a good forum appreciated. i am not arguing, but it is more treatable if you keep the forum disciplined as much we can, we just type here and share our knowledge, and not our bad habits... being angry to you does not make good things to the forum or even to someone, be smile with honest together rather insulting all.

Edited by jami