• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Covering A Car-Good/bad?

Aship

shoot the cat i suppose...im contemplating on doing that since moving out from my parents...i didnt have that problem before at my parents because my dog single handedly managed to wipe out the cat population down our road...

I bought a decent car cover from a car accessory shop near Kohuwala for Rs 3000/=. It was the best deal i got after checking several places. It has two layers. Outer layer is made out of a fully water repellent silver color material. Due to it's shining nature, even the heat from sun light is decently repelled. Inner layer is soft and cotton like so there's no harm on paint work and there's plenty of breathing space as well. Have been using it for around 3 months without any issues.

Hi friend,Pls tell me little more about the place. Any landmark or name of the shop?Thanks in advance

Hi friend,Pls tell me little more about the place. Any landmark or name of the shop?Thanks in advance

Cannot tell you the exact name of the place since i think it's against forum rules. So, i messaged you the place and contact details. Check your messages.