• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Have You Got The Balls????

sharkster

Found this in an FHM mag

www.bumperbollox.com

Gee, Fuzzo, ur title of "king bizzare stuff poster" is gonna be threatened if Shak gets into a flow like this .. :lol:

Shak. Yuk man. Seriously. That's just dumb :lol: what kinda idiot would stick that on his ride? :lol:

and, can I borrow ur FHM? B)

Gee, Fuzzo, ur title of "king bizzare stuff poster" is gonna be threatened if Shak gets into a flow like this .. :lol:

Shak. Yuk man. Seriously. That's just dumb :lol: what kinda idiot would stick that on his ride? :lol:

hehe ive jus got into d industry of d bizarre

n yes preveen u can borrow my FHMs as long as u dnt spill anythng on em :P

But for some reason I knew it was one of Shak's postings when I first saw the title... what a way to start a monday morning....

and if I may add... I think it would look much better hanging it on the center rear view mirror than on the bumper

Sharkster..

if you don’t mind me asking what were you looking for when you saw this?

As hilarious as it is, I don’t know where anyone would just ‘find’ it on the net… hehehee!

Still, cool scene man!!! Though personally I don’t want something like that on my car!!!

Sharkster..

if you don’t mind me asking what were you looking for when you saw this?

As hilarious as it is, I don’t know where anyone would just ‘find’ it on the net… hehehee!

Still, cool scene man!!! Though personally I don’t want something like that on my car!!!

got it from a men's magazine dude...FHM

SHAK..MACHAN...WHAT DID U VIEW UNDER THIS TOPIC....BTW WHERE IS FARZAN???????DINT HEAR ME FRM A LONG TIME.......IS DERE NEONE CALLED "CHRIS" IN THIS FORUM....HE KNOWS I***N...DRAGST*R....

yes there is a kris in this forum but im not sure if he likes to b reveald so he'll hav to answer dat

SHAK..MACHAN...WHAT DID U VIEW UNDER THIS TOPIC....BTW WHERE IS FARZAN???????DINT HEAR ME FRM A LONG TIME.......IS DERE NEONE CALLED "CHRIS" IN THIS FORUM....HE KNOWS I***N...DRAGST*R....

ado shak is this for your existing car or for the car you are going to get.. both of them need balls :lol:

i'm here.. was outof the country for a few days..good to be back... and will start posting again...also touched that i was missed...

ado shak is this for your existing car or for the car you are going to get.. both of them need balls :lol:

i'm here.. was outof the country for a few days..good to be back... and will start posting again...also touched that i was missed...

ado dat cumin frm d knob who drives a mazda 323...i'll show u d balls on my car nigger

we were wonderin where u were but dint feel like askin hehe