• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Payload And Other Problems Of Viva Elite

KasunCharya

Anyone knows maximum payload of Viva elite???

They only say 5 persons it..,Does it mean around 300kg.

Is it good at loading 300kg...,I mean head lights pointing high ,reducing ground clearence..and thise stuffs..??

And the other one is......,Some says these inside of these new viva models get wet in a heavy rain.I mean through W/S fittings or above the bonet fittings.They said it gets wet near the padals and under dash board.

Pls.,Any one knows reply

Is it good at loading 300kg...,I mean head lights pointing high ,reducing ground clearence..and thise stuffs..??

And the other one is......,Some says these inside of these new viva models get wet in a heavy rain.I mean through W/S fittings or above the bonet fittings.They said it gets wet near the padals and under dash board.

Pls.,Any one knows reply

dude you have ask the some question 4 times and start a new thread about it what is wrong with you can't you wait till someone answer your question in top of that it's midnight at least you should wait till the morning. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Pls.,Any one knows reply

Maybe if you stopped opening multiple redundant threads to ask the same question and instead READ some of these threads you'll find the answer to your question!

Geez, you're dumb!

• Like 1

Machang, buy about 6 bags of cement, load them up, that will simulate the weight of 5 average sized Sri Lankans, then drive through rain, in the night, through puddles and bad roads and all that.

You will get answers to ALL your questions.

I decently asked a qustion to get aware b4 buying the car.So if anyone knows they can reply,multiple posts were added to get more viewers.I had no hurry to get reply b4 morning.If u know just reply.So no need to worry.

As I know this forum is to share know-hows abt automobiles..,No other funs.

• Like 1

multiple posts were added to get more viewers.I had no hurry to get reply b4 morning.

When you add multiple posts, it justs annoys others. If everyone did the same thing with the forum, soon it will be congested with repetitive information.

Learn to be polite. Don't act like an idiot motorist who tries to hog the road.

• Like 1

I decently asked a qustion to get aware b4 buying the car.So if anyone knows they can reply,multiple posts were added to get more viewers.I had no hurry to get reply b4 morning.If u know just reply.So no need to worry.

You are wrong there. This is all about FUN, at your expense. :D

I agree with you pal..There are some rude bastards in this forum and they think that they know everything.. Btw VIVA sis a very good car and i have not experienced this problem so far.. GO AHEAD and buy it..its good....

The Honda Club, The Allion/Axio Club, the Hybrid Club and now the 'Viva' Club!!!

You girls sure do stick together, eh?

I agree with you pal..There are some rude bastards in this forum and they think that they know everything.. Btw VIVA sis a very good car and i have not experienced this problem so far.. GO AHEAD and buy it..its good....

Please don't use foul language in the forum.

Pls.,Any one knows reply

The Viva can accommodate 4 adults in relative comfort and 5 adults with difficulty. The ground clearance in the car is low and even with only one person in the car the bumpers are known to scrape some traffic bumps (particularly if you take them at speed) and scrape the ground if you fall into pot holes. This is a typical problem with smaller cars (the low ground clearance is meant to improve stability as these cars are not that wide but are high enough to accommodate adults in comfort) and the issue is not limited to the Viva (though the Indian cars with the rough road pack is sprung higher in an attempt to mitigate this problem). I have not heard of any issues with regards to beading failures or rain getting in.

And please be patient, this forum is our hobby not our job, so we're not on it 24/7 :)

Edited by The Don
  • Like 4

it's not a problem with your question the problem is you ask it multiple times you are new to here. may be you don't know this but the proper way is ask your question one time and if it's not get answered by let's say 24 hours put a reminder not to ask again and again. :rolleyes:

I agree with you pal..There are some rude bastards in this forum and they think that they know everything.."

And your contribution to the forum so far has been:

"HI GUYS.. I HAVE A VW GOLF MK1 CABRIOLET.".

"HEY DUDE...! PLS SHOW ME HOW TO SWITCH IT OFF .. "

"hey.. thanx dude.. can u show me how to switch it on pls...... "

"very good advisors.. y don't u guys join top gear?? u guys hav a good future.. god bless and good luck.. "

"better than jeremy clarkson.... "

It's amazing how you retards can bitch about people who actually help out and keep the forums here alive. If this site consisted only of retards like yourself, if would be full of troll threads and the most idiotic questions one could imagine.

oh yeah and your reply to this thread was very helpful to the op

".. Btw VIVA sis a very good car and i have not experienced this problem so far.. GO AHEAD and buy it..its good."

I take it you own a viva right? Recent evidence has show us that a lot of people who claim this and that on this site are in fact underage. From the way you sound and your attitude, I guess you are about 15 and you wash ammi's car every weekend, thus think you know a lot about cars. Am I right?

Don't cry ok baba?

• Like 4

And your contribution to the forum so far has been:

"HI GUYS.. I HAVE A VW GOLF MK1 CABRIOLET.".

"HEY DUDE...! PLS SHOW ME HOW TO SWITCH IT OFF .. "

"hey.. thanx dude.. can u show me how to switch it on pls...... "

"very good advisors.. y don't u guys join top gear?? u guys hav a good future.. god bless and good luck.. "

"better than jeremy clarkson.... "

It's amazing how you retards can bitch about people who actually help out and keep the forums here alive. If this site consisted only of retards like yourself, if would be full of troll threads and the most idiotic questions one could imagine.

oh yeah and your reply to this thread was very helpful to the op

".. Btw VIVA sis a very good car and i have not experienced this problem so far.. GO AHEAD and buy it..its good."

I take it you own a viva right? Recent evidence has show us that a lot of people who claim this and that on this site are in fact underage. From the way you sound and your attitude, I guess you are about 15 and you wash ammi's car every weekend, thus think you know a lot about cars. Am I right?

Don't cry ok baba?

HAVE A VIVA.....You must me tired......JOBLESS JHONNY.......action-smiley-060.gif

HAVE A VIVA.....You must me tired......JOBLESS JHONNY.......action-smiley-060.gif

aiyooo baba I didn't mean to hurt your feelings ne.... stop crying please. Please don't tell ammi big bad man on the internet made you cry ok? Ammi might stop letting you use internet.

I have look in to the water near paddles matter,

far as i can get (without proper rain these days) the A/C tube near paddles are dripping water when it is very cold outside.

Water to come inside is still possible, but only speeding trough water.

Car is low and mud covers are small and cheep, water may come in even from nut holes. This car is not meant for rough ride, be careful with it.

My experience in Viva is only 250Km up to now.

Car is a toy than a car, but very comfortable and economical up to date with technology and even good looking. I have no regrets about my purchase.

ow, about the guys who ruined this thread- they thought i work for A*W and ruined my thread about a Swift. Just ignore them.

Edited by cha
  • Like 1