• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Perodua Viva Elitenew Car

Well now that depends. If you're planning to crash a lot, then absolutely! If not... then not so much.

Just got me thinking about the vitz which's major option is having 8 airbags

so if u buy one u should definetely crash it cause it must be made to be crashed.

BTW I can't understand how it could speed up have a crash blowing them.

Well i can't figure out any way to get STD in a viva isn't it too small to do that kind of stuff :ninja:

Just got me thinking about the vitz which's major option is having 8 airbags

so if u buy one u should definetely crash it cause it must be made to be crashed.

BTW I can't understand how it could speed up have a crash blowing them.

Well i can't figure out any way to get STD in a viva isn't it too small to do that kind of stuff :ninja:

Try having 8 airbags in Viva..!! Hik hik hik.. laugh.gif

Anyway i have done a comparison on dimensions between Viva, Passo, Allion and Vitz.

Viva - (Overall length - 3575 / Width - 1475 / Height - 1530 / Wheelbase - 2390 / Ground Clearance - 145)

Passo - (Overall length - 3595 / Width - 1665 / Height - 1535 / Wheelbase - 2440 / Ground Clearance - 160 )

Vitz - (Overall length - 3750 / Width - 1695 / Height - 1520 / Wheelbase - 2460 / Ground Clearance - 145)

Allion - (Overall length - 4565 / Width - 1695 / Height - 1470 / Wheelbase - 2700 / Ground Clearance - 160)

Edited by kmeeg

Yeap. Drove through very bumpy roads. Happy with the car.

Filled up full tank. Already drove 200km+. Still have more than half of the tank (between 1/2 and 3/4 of the tank). Forgot to say its a MT.

Got one problem. Normally when AC turn on, we can feel a little acceleration of the engine. But with this car I can't feel such. AC works really well. But some times it has sudden acceleration when parking with AC and engine turned on. Any idea?

Filled up full tank. Already drove 200km+. Still have more than half of the tank (between 1/2 and 3/4 of the tank). Forgot to say its a MT.

Got one problem. Normally when AC turn on, we can feel a little acceleration of the engine. But with this car I can't feel such. AC works really well. But some times it has sudden acceleration when parking with AC and engine turned on. Any idea?

Car vibrates a little. Can feel it with the steering-wheel. Maybe because of the 3 cylinder thing.

Hi,

How long it took for you to get the vehicle. I ordered in June 2011; no news yet, sales guy does't answer the phone even.

tks

Hi,

How long it took for you to get the vehicle. I ordered in June 2011; no news yet, sales guy does't answer the phone even.

tks

Almost 5 months. They say now they are able to give within 3 weeks. Better you ask them.

Almost 5 months. They say now they are able to give within 3 weeks. Better you ask them.

Hi,

Firstly, they postponed by weeks, now by days;last Monday said they can give the chassis/engine no on Wednesday; Wednesday said on Friday; then Saturday; then Today;...............

Mate,

How long did it take to deliver your car to you, after informing you chassis/engine no?

Thx

Within one week if i remember correct. For registration in 3 days (after full payment). Number plates in 2 weeks..

Thx mate. Any idea whether they inform chassis/engine no after shipment arrive to sl or before?

hi,

They say they would call; never did. I used to call almost every day since last week. I changed the wanted colour too to get what is available. Said they allocated one on Friday; still didn't get the chassis/engine no;probably 2moro.

hi,

They say they would call; never did. I used to call almost every day since last week. I changed the wanted colour too to get what is available. Said they allocated one on Friday; still didn't get the chassis/engine no;probably 2moro.

Mate, what was your orginal color selected, also what are the colors available these days?

Thx mate. Any idea whether they inform chassis/engine no after shipment arrive to sl or before?

They say that they are inform that numbers when shipment is placed at Malaysia.

Mate, what was your orginal color selected, also what are the colors available these days?

I think best ways to get answers to your quizes is visiting the showroom or contacting a sales person..

http://www.unitedmotors.lk/unimo/unimo.php