• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Grease Devil (Yaaka)

Ayad Zubair

Hey What is this new story going on about grease yaaka ? i saw the villagers down kurnagala have got along together to catch those fellow, the villagers say they ware some kind of a suit and ware a glove wit spiked strips on it and attack females.and also they can jump high walls instantly.unsure.gif i herd this story when i passed kurnagala last weekend and also herd a simpler story in matale also.

Edited by Ayad Zubair

no but something to do with the government i herd they been droped and picked up in a white van no number plate and also have police support

yeah machan I heard the government made a new ministry. It's called the Ministry of Rape and Sexual Assault. They are training these buggers, covering them in grease and dropping them off at villages to scare everyone.

• Like 1

And some newsreports said that :

1- In some cases where these devils had been chased by the villagers they had run into military camps and hidden in there. And when the villagwers asked to surrender the devil there'd been a conflict and a shootout where a villager was shot. This was somewhere in the east.

2- In some cases where the devils were handed to the cops, they had been released upon realizing that they were army personnel.

So in a way its not a total lie either; and though it may sound like a fairly tale, its not the first time that political powers used government resources for their personal (illegal) activities. And this time it just happens to have an archaeological aspect to it

• Like 4

Most of these are rumors I suppose. Sri Lankans are good at making something out of nothing.

some of them maybe rumors dude but afaik in kandy area there are few incidents caused by this grease yaka women's are scared to go out in the night and i have seen few times males of the villages are waiting in roads to catch him and some days ago there was a tv news program for this topic any ways considering all things happens we can't denied this grease yakas threat. :angry:

Edited by nexus
  • Like 1

yeah machan I heard the government made a new ministry. It's called the Ministry of Rape and Sexual Assault. They are training these buggers, covering them in grease and dropping them off at villages to scare everyone.

and also then reduce the unemployment rate then claim the economy is booming :D ...............by the way who is heading the ministry............ :lol:

ehhh ...................hmmmmm :violent-smiley-030:

cy rax....you kidding me .........what happens near jpura :blink:

No no,these things in Vijerama had been there for a long time,afaik more than 6 years.These grease yakas are known for peeping into boarding rooms of innocent campus girls.There were instances that they were caught and beaten,but they never stop.Really some sick people.They actually cover there whole body with grease just to peep in to these rooms,wonder how long it takes for them to actually take this off there bodies.

and since this is an automotive site..........we should also look into what vehicle the yaka is using..........shall we call "grease van" :lol:

as per info i got white van no number plates, latest update a girl been attacked in Colombo 15 and hospitalized yesterday ninja.gif

and since this is an automotive site..........we should also look into what vehicle the yaka is using..........shall we call "grease van" :lol:

as per info i got white van no number plates, latest update a girl been attacked in Colombo 15 and hospitalized yesterday ninja.gif

wat i heard from som people is that this is done as an army training but along with those trainees it seems there r outsiders as well who do useless/awful things....i think what those people said is true!!

This is a serious situation, in Bandarawela group of tamils have killed 2 innocent people suspecting there are (grease devil's)

GREES-YAKUN-GOSSIP9-INSIDE.jpg

more pics and videos

http://siyalu.info/?p=3965

http://www.lankahotnews.org/4TO.html

that grease yaka in badulla look likes the joker in batman. :D

CyRaX',

Yes you are correct they are pervert practices. This practice is all over the world I know one highly qualified Attorney at law who is not living used to expose himself after opening his car door near girls schools years ago. He was taken to courts for that act but he managed to get out with the help of a urologist that he has a health problem suddenly he has to urinate.If you read criminal law history about pervert practices now only they come out due to media exposing and fast information technology.

They must be rehabilitate by sending them to institutions like Srilanka Sumithrayo "MEL MADURA" in Colombo 00700.

I personally know that they rehabilitate people who are under Drugs and alcohol.

Sylvi wijesinghe.

CyRaX',

Yes you are correct they are pervert practices. This practice is all over the world I know one highly qualified Attorney at law who is not living used to expose himself after opening his car door near girls schools years ago. He was taken to courts for that act but he managed to get out with the help of a urologist that he has a health problem suddenly he has to urinate.If you read criminal law history about pervert practices now only they come out due to media exposing and fast information technology.

They must be rehabilitate by sending them to institutions like Srilanka Sumithrayo "MEL MADURA" in Colombo 00700.

I personally know that they rehabilitate people who are under Drugs and alcohol.

Sylvi wijesinghe.

this topic has climbed to the TOP in autolanka since morning.......being an automotive site this is funny :lol: anyway i see no harm in discussing something out of the point once in a while....... :)

Funny actually this is carried out by them......

Members,

According to TV reports Police and Army had taken steps to eliminate all Grease Yakas.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1