• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Grease Devil (Yaaka)

Ayad Zubair

A lot of stuff is going up in price these days guys, heard that tax on grease is going up in the new budget due to the sudden high demand. Taxes on machetes are going up by 100% and grease yakkaing is going to be legalised, but will be taxed I heard, not sure how. I think they are trying to stop these activities by making it too expensive and keep grease yakkaing as a pastime only for the rich. Official grease yakkas will have the suffix GY, e.g. Mr P.I.S.S Perera, GY.

in not sure about it, but the people who live in my rent house are from Matale, and they are the once who told me this morning,

also some other neighbors were telling the same thing as well.

and yeah saw the puttalam news today, just sad, coz of this silly thing, the state the country has become.

Dude, all this is BS. And all of us are promoting and supporting this by talking about these stupid rumors. And the guys who get caught are some perverts with some mental illness condition, who have been grease yakas all this time and now these people are getting all the attention. Along with other innocent people. I heard a mechanic guy in a "majang suite" got beaten up somewhere. So when these people get caught, people with someother mental illness condition("retards" like somone posted earlier on this thread lol) beat them to death. Wait till you see one to talk about this :)

Edited by shanX
  • Like 1

Dammn those days it was the LTTE and now some stupid maniacs.When will these pointless killings ever end.

There is speculation that these are not perverted maniacs, but remaining LTTE supporters or former fighters. For the past 2 years the LTTE has been trying everything they can to revive the civil war they lost. This includes regrouping in the north, posing as religious groups, global fund raising as militant training.

One of their tack ticks is to create unrest in the country by provoking Muslims against the Sinhalese. (Ex: The rumor about something serious happening on 27th night when all the Muslims are going to the mosques at night. Also middle eastern governments have been informed that Sri Lankan Muslim women are at risk from Grease Yaka.

At the same time, they are trying to capitalize on the war crimes allegations from western countries (which they created them selves). Ex: The rumor heard by Magnum "that this is done as an army training". Also the rumor that Grease Yaka escaped in to a Navi Camp.

MkX is spot on - Its clear that the murder of the Police officer in the east wasn't done by an average person. There are deeper motives being pursued under the cover of greese yaka.

There have always been perverts in any country, but they have never bought a country to this state.

We should think smarter and not be provoked by these tack ticks. If we don't, we take the bait and help their cause.

Article linking Grease Yaka and the LTTE

http://www.divaina.com/2011/08/21/defence.html

All of this is utter bull based on rumors and speculations, now stfu without helping it spread anymore ! ! ! :angry-smiley-024:

This is the most stupidest thread i have ever seen on AL, and this surpasses all other moronic threads started by renowned dumbasses.

Peri please do us and the general public a favour by closing this thread and help in stop spreading rumors which do not do any good to anyone.

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 1