• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Grease Devil (Yaaka)

Ayad Zubair

I find it funny how equal effort is being put into busting people who talk about these stuff and those who actually COMMIT the offenses. Then again its not just a local phenomenon. The US was more concerned about finding out who leaked those secret reports to Wiki leaks rather than investigating into the said civilian deaths caused by US forced.

i dont know about bullshit......but even heard that this story as well from a 3wheel guy...remember his visit to US was marred with controversy......and then certain things were burnt down.... :(

all i can say is Hugo chavez the president of vezuela is NOT suffering from pelvic cancer...

but whatever it is a sin.....

Edited by rameez

i dont know about bullshit......but even heard that this story as well...remember his visit to US was marred with controversy......and then certain things were burnt down.... :D

all i can say is Hugo chavez the president of vezuela is NOT suffering from pelvic cancer...

but whatever it is a sin.....

Members,

According to TV reports Police and Army had taken steps to eliminate all Grease Yakas.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

ok this is uteer rubbish,they are the ones involved in this and what action can they take,they should catch them 1by1 and slowly torch-er them,if it happened in colombo,they are going down in another level

Furthermore if this nonsense continues,lot of people are going to be in deep shit,because there is a limit for tolerance,what is it with these retards,good to know van with no number plates,they"ll have to change there strategy or lot of repercussions will occur

Furthermore if this nonsense continues,lot of people are going to be in deep shit,because there is a limit for tolerance,what is it with these retards,good to know van with no number plates,they"ll have to change there strategy or lot of repercussions will occur

OMG, calm down lol

nah man just sick of whats happening here,1st the dam petrol, i mean cant the designated people just do there jobs,this is affecting alot of cars and lives.what the deuce is happening?

Well considering that most of the parliamentarians who head public agencies charged with running things are either drug lords, suspected criminals (or have close ties to such) or even funnier: Are actresses who, not so long ago, were jiggling their jugs at us off the sliver screen, billboards and the like; I'm not too surprised.

Edited by Kavvz

Well considering that most of the parliamentarians who head public agencies charged with running things are either drug lords, suspected criminals (or have close ties to such) or even funnier: Are actresses who, not so long ago, were jiggling their jugs at us off the sliver screen, billboards and the like; I'm not too surprised.

'Kavvz',

Yes you are correct this can be a mysterious hand behind with a motive still Srilankans do not know. Lot of unimaginable thins can happen with more power to our governing authorities. Power can create to take the peoples vigilance and attention to do some other crime No srilankans will know the ultimate contingency.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

right on man,but i can assure you,if this shit happens or goes down in colombo,they finished man,as in the yakkas if they get caught.cant wait to catch one and painfully torch-er it,no point giving it to the dam police as they release em soon,can enjoy at least

• Like 2

right on man,but i can assure you,if this shit happens or goes down in colombo,they finished man,as in the yakkas if they get caught.cant wait to catch one and painfully torch-er it,no point giving it to the dam police as they release em soon,can enjoy at least

yeah thats all we need more vigilantes and another thing learn to spell torture

this episode shows how stupid the general public are, of course looking at our elected officials this should be obvious to many already

• Like 7

yeah thats all we need more vigilantes and another thing learn to spell torture

this episode shows how stupid the general public are, of course looking at our elected officials this should be obvious to many already

ill spell the way i wanna dam spell it,hope it doesnt itch u :action-smiley-060:

ill spell the way i wanna dam spell it,hope it doesnt itch u :action-smiley-060:

In that case, let me spell out a word that describes you pretty accurately... R-E-T-A-R-D

do you imagine you're being clever by acting like a j***a$$?

• Like 3

Wow... Macho Man!!!!

How can you torture anyone when you cant even bloody spell it properly.

Besides you come across as a guy who gets a small woody at the prospect of torturing someone.

Do you know that becasue of inbred retards like you with a minimum education and lesser intelligence that innocent people including Police are being assaulted and in the case in Puttalam last night, killed?

Stupid mutts.

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 7

well it seems that the real devils are the morons who are taking law on to their own hands and started killing innocent people.

I bet the cops are not doing bugger all shit to bring people who have killed those people

end of the day, no grease yakas have killed anybody to my knowledge.

Read a thread on a famous camping/trekking forum how a bunch of hikers have got caught to these moronic villagers who had tried to assault and kill them.

they were lucky talk things through and get the cops to come.

this is bloody insane...

after ltte threat is gone i suppose our idiots need some other "evil" to go behind.

• Like 2

last night one of this gresce devils have come to a Village in Matale, and the village people have Killed one

and his last words were "on 27th we'll take care of you all"

i donno weather this story is true or not, but several people in my neibourhood was talking about this.

last night one of this gresce devils have come to a Village in Matale, and the village people have Killed one

i donno weather this story is true or not, but several people in my neibourhood was talking about this.

What's up on 27 th? An election? some hero's day?

Its a rumor machang. Don't pay any attention to it. Its sad that this country after going through hell is being held for ransom buy some blood thirsty mobs who are ready to kill anyone at a drop of a hat. That news of the hikers threatened with death really puts things in perspective.

well as much as i know, 27th night all the muslim's men are going to the mosques at night

easy targets i guess..

• Like 1

Are you sure someone killed in Matale last night? This is just another rumour. I think most of the Eastern province.. this has turned into a thugs or under world tac tic to maintain their illegal businesses, smuggling and stuff.

And I hope you guys saw the news that in puttlam they stripped a police officer naked/or half naked .. and then killed him using knifs and stuff. Who has right to do that to a law enforcement officer. Its clear this wasn't done by an average person like you and me. But someone with deeper motive. Not just because of greese yaka.

• Like 1

Are you sure someone killed in Matale last night? This is just another rumour. I think most of the Eastern province.. this has turned into a thugs or under world tac tic to maintain their illegal businesses, smuggling and stuff.

And I hope you guys saw the news that in puttlam they stripped a police officer naked/or half naked .. and then killed him using knifs and stuff. Who has right to do that to a law enforcement officer. Its clear this wasn't done by an average person like you and me. But someone with deeper motive. Not just because of greese yaka.

in not sure about it, but the people who live in my rent house are from Matale, and they are the once who told me this morning,

also some other neighbors were telling the same thing as well.

and yeah saw the puttalam news today, just sad, coz of this silly thing, the state the country has become.