• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Grease Devil (Yaaka)

Ayad Zubair

i heard one was caught in mahiyawa

this is all so what i was heard according to what people say he was savagely beaten and some said he try to kill himself or something. :unsure:

this is all so what i was heard according to what people say he was savagely beaten and some said he try to kill himself or something. :unsure:

no i saw the video...he wasnt beaten much!! some people were kicking him a bit, then few guys stopped it and the tied him then i guess the police took away! i have two videos, got it from an FB friend but i dono whether i can uplaod videos to autolanka :unsure:

no i saw the video...he wasnt beaten much!! some people were kicking him a bit, then few guys stopped it and the tied him then i guess the police took away! i have two videos, got it from an FB friend but i dono whether i can uplaod videos to autolanka :unsure:

i guess what i was heard like the way i heard is because the power of the gossip. :lol:

lol :lol:

machan where in kandy did you heard about these maniacs?

I think this is kinda popular around everywhere in kandy. Few days back, around where I live, few guys got caught making fun of their neighbors acting like grease yakku lol, and these guys were also the same ones who were hunting for grease yaka. And the thing is no one exactly came across one, it's always someone's someone came across a yaka or whatever. No reliable source to confirm. So, all the perverts are getting caught and having a bad time these days thanks to this grease myth :D

No no,these things in Vijerama had been there for a long time,afaik more than 6 years.These grease yakas are known for peeping into boarding rooms of innocent campus girls.There were instances that they were caught and beaten,but they never stop.Really some sick people.They actually cover there whole body with grease just to peep in to these rooms,wonder how long it takes for them to actually take this off there bodies.

There was a grees yaka incident happened in j’pura campus few years ago. That time campus guys were able to catch the one and treat him well. As I remember that yaka had come in a Nissan fb 14. He had parked the car near the campus wall, jumped in to the campus and appeared naked near girl’s hostel. He was doing that for several weeks by the time students were able to catch him.

this topic has climbed to the TOP in autolanka since morning.......being an automotive site this is funny :lol: anyway i see no harm in discussing something out of the point once in a while....... :)

Heard in news yesterday that in some parts of the island, people at auto shops request for proof of identity from

customers who come to buy grease. So this is somewhat automotive related after all... :lol:

• Like 1

Members,

Do read today lankadeepa you will find few grease yakas were caught and one incident is a man (pervert) had slept in a uncompleted house at Pitigala wearing few ladies underwear close to the family where they were sleeping and ran away when the owner of the house threw water on to his body and shouted.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

tough action will be taken against those who spread rumours about 'Grease Devils', Inspector General of Police (IGP) N. K. Illangakoon said.

Speaking to the Daily Mirror today he said that the police arrested five such persons on Monday who were spreading rumours in Gampola.

"The situation in the Eastern Province is under control now. The police have taken steps to maintain law and order in the areas where the incidents took place," he said.

Police have so far arrested 47 persons involved in robberies and frightening women by portraying themselves as 'Grease Devils.'

He said that the public should not disrupt their day to day activities because of these rumours. "During investigations it was revealed that some had spread stories about Grease Devils roaming the area to carry out robberies and others had done it for fun," he said.

IGP Illangakoon said that there are no so called 'Grease Devils' in villages across the country. During investigations they have been able to identify that most of the suspects are residents of the same area who engage in robberies and criminal activities.

Incidents relating to 'Grease Devils' were reported in Badulla, Mahiyangana, Girandurukotte, Rambewa, Siyabalanduwa, Alawathugoda, Kantale, Ampara, Nuwara Eliya, Hasalaka, Ridimaliyedda, Bibila, Nawalapitiya, Kinniya, Muththur and Pottuvil.

The name 'Grease Devils' came into being with the killings of several elderly women in Kahawatta. The three suspects wanted in connection with the killings were arrested by the police late

Edited by Ayad Zubair