• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A Car Subwoofer?

lahiru_carlover

i have a FB15 car with Pioneer mp3 headunit,and four kenwood speakers(2 front,2 rear).Now i want to buy a active sub woofer for this unit.hope to place it in car dicky.Pioneer head unit is come with 50W*4 speaker out.i think it haven't a extra subwoofer out.can we connect a subwoofer to this system?

tell me some good active subs which are cost less than 15k.

Hi,

Machan i higly doubt you could give a direct out to this,you could be an blaupunkt amp for around 7k and a JBL active sub for around 9.5k,i actually came across 1 in adv@#c#,also pe@#o has good deals,best is to meet dhamika,the Pet#o on baseline,reasonable guy as i got things done from him as well.

Hi,

Machan i higly doubt you could give a direct out to this,you could be an blaupunkt amp for around 7k and a JBL active sub for around 9.5k,i actually came across 1 in adv@#c#,also pe@#o has good deals,best is to meet dhamika,the Pet#o on baseline,reasonable guy as i got things done from him as well.

direct out mean sub woofer out?i think my head-unit haven't a separate sub-woofer out.it has 50W * 4 speaker out only

direct out mean sub woofer out?i think my head-unit haven't a separate sub-woofer out.it has 50W * 4 speaker out only

you connect the woofer to the amp and the amp to the head unit(not as a speaker) so its fine having only 50Wx4 speaker out

• Like 1

Hi,

Machang are those used ones? And an Active sub means a subwoofer having a built in amplifier (Like the ones which are used under the seat)

Machang are those used ones? And an Active sub means a subwoofer having a built in amplifier (Like the ones which are used under the seat)

no machan,they are not used ones,when i connected my JBL,i needed an amp though,and the JBL i connected wasnt the big huge one u find in civics,this was quite a decent with a good bass which is only inside the car as in the outside ppl dont hear that much unlike certain other vehicles where its quite appalling

no machan,they are not used ones,when i connected my JBL,i needed an amp though,and the JBL i connected wasnt the big huge one u find in civics,this was quite a decent with a good bass which is only inside the car as in the outside ppl dont hear that much unlike certain other vehicles where its quite appalling

Can you pls send me a number to conatct that guy at Pe@tc@

Tks

Bro that price for a B/N sub is highly unlikely because even a JBL GTO 6x9 pair is priced between 10-12k. And a Sub requires an enclosure too.Machang whats the size of your Sub?