• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan And Toyota Prices

jami

Nissan and Toyota Prices should same (Overpriced Toyota Should Come Down))  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Nissan and Toyota Prices should same

• (Overpriced Toyota Should Come Down)
    • (Overpriced Toyota Should not Come Down)

Practically all the current toyota owners would vote for " Toyota Should not Come Down" and all the non toyota users or expected toyota users would vote "Toyota should come down" :action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060:

CYRAX! WHen things were getting serious on this thread and outta control, you were there, thanks buddy for helping us to make sense of all this!

I've already TOLD what the freaking problem is in the reply you quoted! Freaking illiterate.

OK OK if we started a tread or poll you people come and tell thousand talk, so we are bullshit and you people and POLOSKOTTORUWA always act as intelligent who knows everything....... :action-smiley-060:

OK OK if we started a tread or poll you people come and tell thousand talk, so we are bullshit and you people and POLOSKOTTORUWA always act as intelligent who knows everything....... :action-smiley-060:

Say what now? did you head to Unkels and smoke some of the good stuff he claims to hit every morning or something?

Big talk coming from someone who's useful contribution to the forum is nil.

And you're confusing the classified with the forum. You probably have the AL 'classified' open everyday just so that you are up-to-date with the current market price of a Axio G grade whatever so that you can go spread your knowledge around your workplace or neighborhood. I too had a co-worker who's free time was spent looking at the A/L classified and never in the few years i knew him, did he buy a car either. And he wasnt even aware of the forum

And you work in such a place where they hire people like that!!!! That really speaks volumes about your company doesn't it. To add insult to injury, you admit working with that guy! Other members can use that as a yardstick to measure your intelligence!! FYI bought my first car in 1996 (You were 11 years old then)a corona AT170. Since then I've owned and driven Corolla AE91/Nissan Maxima/Cefiro A33/Nissan FB14/Nissan FB15/Accord CF9/Nissan FB12. All older cars and I went through my fair share of engine overhauls/transmission probs/running repairs. Don't have to depend on Autolanka to find out what the market price is of a vehicle. There are plenty of other websites/sunday newspapers and most of all De Silva Motors! So don't you dare judge others' knowledge. I suppose you have already majored in Automotive Engineering and currently reading for your PhD in Mechanical Engineering!!!!!!! And are you sure you fit into this "our community" thing. Once we receive a description of what that is, a majority of us might find ourselves ineligible to be AL forum members.

And you work in such a place where they hire people like that!!!! That really speaks volumes about your company doesn't it. To add insult to injury, you admit working with that guy! Other members can use that as a yardstick to measure your intelligence!! FYI bought my first car in 1996 (You were 11 years old then)a corona AT170. Since then I've owned and driven Corolla AE91/Nissan Maxima/Cefiro A33/Nissan FB14/Nissan FB15/Accord CF9/Nissan FB12. All older cars and I went through my fair share of engine overhauls/transmission probs/running repairs. Don't have to depend on Autolanka to find out what the market price is of a vehicle. There are plenty of other websites/sunday newspapers and most of all De Silva Motors! So don't you dare judge others' knowledge. I suppose you have already majored in Automotive Engineering and currently reading for your PhD in Mechanical Engineering!!!!!!! And are you sure you fit into this "our community" thing. Once we receive a description of what that is, a majority of us might find ourselves ineligible to be AL forum members.

Yawn...blah blah toyota nissan blah blah de silva motors blah blah....You need to chill putha, get somethin to puff or drink. Some people are a bit blunt...so what, son? Get over it, don;t waste time on the bleeding heart garbage.

• Like 2

You can be well conversant with automotive knowledge and might be capable of carrying out a repair by youself even. What watchmen said was your contribution to the forum was nil which is true. Not taking anyone's side here, but the reputation on the forum is built, based on contribution made in helping each other and enriching forum content. Being a new member, JDNET earned that reputation quite well and quickly by posting quite a lot of helpfull information and DIY stuff.

No point of bragging about what you did and your knowledge on automobiles, show it and prove it in the forum and we all will be benefitting.

• Like 1