• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan And Toyota Prices

jami

Nissan and Toyota Prices should same (Overpriced Toyota Should Come Down))  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Nissan and Toyota Prices should same

• (Overpriced Toyota Should Come Down)
    • (Overpriced Toyota Should not Come Down)

I don't see a point to prove through this poll as overpriced Toyota prices should come down. But what actually has happened was under-priced Nissans, such as FB15 for an example, has shooted up in price as oppose to the prices of AE110s

yep this due to the over priced Toyota, nw it is increasing toyota asking prices for AE110 WILL REACH 2.5M soon.

I don't see a point to prove through this poll as overpriced Toyota prices should come down. But what actually has happened was under-priced Nissans, such as FB15 for an example, has shooted up in price as oppose to the prices of AE110s

Yes, That's right, I saw 2000/Ex saloon asked about 2.15Mn and a 2003 one for a 2.45Mn!

Yes, That's right, I saw 2000/Ex saloon asked about 2.15Mn and a 2003 one for a 2.45Mn!

yep this due to the over priced Toyota, nw it is increasing toyota asking prices for AE110 WILL REACH 2.5M soon.

Perhaps... but do remember that booms are generally followed by busts. Like what happened to the property market few years ago. People bought lands like crazy, thinking that property will never depreciate... and guess what happened?

• Like 1

Well Peri and jdnet......you guys chose to reply to such a "Rock Bottom Poll", took the trouble to even type a few sentences wasting your time and yet see it fit to imply other members who merely just clicked their mouse once to vote 'morons'? wow!!!!!!!!!!! Insulting people and taking personal jabs are traits that are unbecoming of moderators/pro members. You guys should be showing the way and setting standards for this professional AL forum. No malice/disrespect intended and hope admin will see this as some constructive criticism that is long overdue IMHO.

Well Peri and jdnet......you guys chose to reply to such a "Rock Bottom Poll", took the trouble to even type a few sentences wasting your time and yet see it fit to imply other members who merely just clicked their mouse once to vote 'morons'? wow!!!!!!!!!!! Insulting people and taking personal jabs are traits that are unbecoming of moderators/pro members. You guys should be showing the way and setting standards for this professional AL forum. No malice/disrespect intended and hope admin will see this as some constructive criticism that is long overdue IMHO.

Ah you are very cute.

What's this "unbecoming of ... pro members?" Will my employment get terminated? As a previous member here state, I get paid for all my posts. I fear I may have to go hungry if the checks stop coming in when I get fired for unbecoming of a pro member.

I want to stop this dumbass thread early. There are enough morons here to keep this thread going a few pages.

This is our community. You might pop by once a month, look up a few threads and go about your merry way, but we tend to be here everyday and read every thread, and we don't like having so many morons for constant company.

Leading by example doesn't work with morons. And I had free time and a supply of annoyance. Whats your excuse?

hi peri...my excuse is that i don't pop by once a month. my AL page is open as much as yours. i know we have our share of morons but if you are so repulsed by them why don't you delete these idiotic posts b4 they r posted. its not only "my community" thing that keeps AL going. if that's the case only accept ads from "our community" people and stop all ads from outsiders. lets see how long u can keep ur little AL office going. and by the way pls explain "our community".

Edited by Derrick

HA HAA HAAAAAA fell right into my trap didn't ya peri and jdnet. Dear AL members, please be kind enough to welcome two more morons into your official "Autolanka Moron Club". Morons because they did reply to, what they call in their own terms, a stupid post. And not only that, they keep replying. And they keep getting suckered in!!! So that makes them the GREAT MORONS!!!!!!!!!!! I've had my last laugh.adieus amigos.

p.s: Try not to be so stupid the next time. Thank you.

HA HAA HAAAAAA fell right into my trap didn't ya peri and jdnet. Dear AL members, please be kind enough to welcome two more morons into your official "Autolanka Moron Club". Morons because they did reply to, what they call in their own terms, a stupid post. And not only that, they keep replying. And they keep getting suckered in!!! So that makes them the GREAT MORONS!!!!!!!!!!! I've had my last laugh.adieus amigos.

p.s: Try not to be so stupid the next time. Thank you.

No hope for this one.

double-facepalm.jpg

Honestly, What the heck were you on when you thought you should waste resources and peoples time trying to conduct a poll on something like this?

what is the problem with you regarding this POL????

I've already TOLD what the freaking problem is in the reply you quoted! Freaking illiterate.

I guess there are two types of people in AL

Type 1: Us average people who don't seem to understand any importance of this poll or what the hell is the point of this poll

Type 2: People with a much higher mental state than us who think that the determining factor of the price of a product is neither economics nor the fiscal policy of the country, but the divine intervention that is stimulated by the results of a poll such as this. They probably also seek divine intervention to increase/decrease prices of Toyotas through by other means such as assistance from people like Ruwanwelle Sobitha.

As long as our intelligence level doesn't match up to the level of people like Jami, I guess we will always go 'what the f**k???' to all those highly intelligent posts.

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 2

hi peri...my excuse is that i don't pop by once a month. my AL page is open as much as yours. i know we have our share of morons but if you are so repulsed by them why don't you delete these idiotic posts b4 they r posted. its not only "my community" thing that keeps AL going. if that's the case only accept ads from "our community" people and stop all ads from outsiders. lets see how long u can keep ur little AL office going. and by the way pls explain "our community".

Big talk coming from someone who's useful contribution to the forum is nil.

And you're confusing the classified with the forum. You probably have the AL 'classified' open everyday just so that you are up-to-date with the current market price of a Axio G grade whatever so that you can go spread your knowledge around your workplace or neighborhood. I too had a co-worker who's free time was spent looking at the A/L classified and never in the few years i knew him, did he buy a car either. And he wasnt even aware of the forum :rolleyes: