• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good Place To Fix Carpets And Seat Covers For My Car

Le Chauffeur

Hi guys,

I want to find a good place to fix carpets and seat covers for my new 7 seater vehicle. My plan is to go for synthetic/ artificial leather when it comes to seat covers. I thought it would be better to fix them than the fabric seat covers which can catch dirt easily. Anyway, I need your ideas on that.

The next thing I am concerned is the quality of work and the cost. I inquired from few places and their charges are as follows.

1. Nawala Cushion works - 58500/= ( Synthetic Leather Seat covers + carpets )

2. Gunawardena Cushion house - 53500/= ( Synthetic Leather Seat covers + carpets )

3. sarana cushion works - Thorana Junction - Artificial Leather - 26000/= ( Synthetic Leather Seat covers)

Please go through this and give your suggestions.

Thanks a lot,

Gunawardena Cushion's is a reputated place.Never heard anything bad about them,and also try Chaminda cushion's .

Btw Peri hope I'm not breaking forum rules by posting names

Edited by CyRaX

Hi guys,

I want to find a good place to fix carpets and seat covers for my new 7 seater vehicle. My plan is to go for synthetic/ artificial leather when it comes to seat covers. I thought it would be better to fix them than the fabric seat covers which can catch dirt easily. Anyway, I need your ideas on that.

The next thing I am concerned is the quality of work and the cost. I inquired from few places and their charges are as follows.

1. Nawala Cushion works - 58500/= ( Synthetic Leather Seat covers + carpets )

2. Gunawardena Cushion house - 53500/= ( Synthetic Leather Seat covers + carpets )

3. sarana cushion works - Thorana Junction - Artificial Leather - 26000/= ( Synthetic Leather Seat covers)

Please go through this and give your suggestions.

Thanks a lot,

Try Deens machang, on highlevel Road, buggers work is Superb!!!!!!!!!!

Also there is a dude on Borupona Rd. Hes very very good as well, name is Shantha I think, he did some patch work for a seat I burnt, and trust me the owner of the car still doesnt know, Perfect JOB

Madz,I don't mind you deleting my "third class" posts,but my posts here contained valuable information to OP...instead you've left the google retard and wikipedia guru's posts which the dumbass probably found by searching our older threads.

Madz,I don't mind you deleting my "third class" posts,but my posts here contained valuable information to OP...instead you've left the google retard and wikipedia guru's posts which the dumbass probably found by searching our older threads.

MasterDon I don’t care whether it is valuable information or not...as long as it's not up to AL standard the post or thread will be deleted. As a senior member I expect more from you dude..

MasterDon I don’t care whether it is valuable information or not...as long as it's not up to AL standard the post or thread will be deleted. As a senior member I expect more from you dude..

Fair enough...you expect too much of me Madz.I was never the ideal forum member material. :)

BTW where exactly is the Deens

Its right after the IOC Shed on Havelock Road opposite the Kovil/Spinning & Weaving Mills. Its a very very small place, its sort of right near the roundabout & he does about 3 cars for a day. Getting a appointment is quite hard. But his work is excellent & he's a very genuine guy. Very underrated because most people tend to go for the name rather than the workmanship.

Its right after the IOC Shed on Havelock Road opposite the Kovil/Spinning & Weaving Mills. Its a very very small place, its sort of right near the roundabout & he does about 3 cars for a day. Getting a appointment is quite hard. But his work is excellent & he's a very genuine guy. Very underrated because most people tend to go for the name rather than the workmanship.

I don't think he's underrated. He's very very reputed among classic and Euro owners coz he can be literrly the only guy around who can match the original interior quality of an Euro. All this comes with a fairly high bill which should be justifiable with the kind of rarity of the item/vehicle and the kind of work to be done.

Thanks buddy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...