• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Sunny Fb15

whmsujith

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All,

Does FB15 exsaloon come with Splend batch? What are optins related to Splend? If anyone knows pls help me.

FB15 Ex Saloon Comes with Splend Badge

most YOM 2000 & 2001

IT never came with the New Shell

Ex Saloon Does not have RPM meter on Dash

Does not have Auto side mirror adjust feature when shifted to reverse gear

Does not have Power Retractable mirros

Does not have Rear Head rests

most YOM 2000 & 2001

Can you explain more on this. I never heard of such option before

Can you explain more on this. I never heard of such option before

I do not know weather it came with old shell super saloons

in new shell super saloons that feature came factory fitted

its not a reverse sensor

There is a small factory fitted button on the steering which can be on /off

when its on and when you shift to the Reverse gear the side mirrors automatically adjust it self to

focus rear corners of the car and once you finish reversing and shift it to D the side mirrors automatically

adjust to the pre defined state ,,,,,,, I thought it was a common feature in all FB15super saloons

................ :jumping-smiley-013:

Edited by NIS

its not a reverse sensor

when its on and when you shift to the Reverse gear the side mirrors automatically adjust it self to

focus rear corners of the car and once you finish reversing and shift it to D the side mirrors automatically

adjust to the pre defined state ,,,,,,, I thought it was a common feature in all FB15super saloons

In my old shell super saloon this option is not available.

Sounds very interesting. If you can please post a picture of that button on the steering.

Sounds very interesting. If you can please post a picture of that button on the steering.

Yes machan this sounds very cool, old shell FB15's didn't had such a feature. In fact I've never heard of such a feature in any car. So there probably should be sensors in the car to measure drivers height etc.?

I dont know if there is anything more to this car than the splend badge. What about reading lamps?

Edited by Reckless

Yeah sure I will post a picture of it soon in fact the button is on the dash but I thought it was a common feature in many :blink:

its not a reverse sensor

But how does it negotiate to adjust to view the corner exactly? Coz the seating adjustment can be different from driver to driver... :mellow: In that case, the mirror adjustment can be different :huh: ...

most YOM 2000 & 2001

Do you mean that Ex Saloon with splend batch = Super saloon.

There is a another thing I want to ask you from all, what is that Gold Badge in FB 15's all about? Poeple ask high prics for these badges, don't they?

Edited by whmsujith

But how does it negotiate to adjust to view the corner exactly? Coz the seating adjustment can be different from driver to driver... :mellow: In that case, the mirror adjustment can be different :huh: ...

Yeah Im thinking that there must be sensors mounted all over the place.

Do you mean that Ex Saloon with splend batch = Super saloon.

There is a another thing I want to ask you from all, what is that Gold Badge in FB 15's all about? Poeple ask high prics for these badges, don't they?

No. Ex-Saloon with splend batch != Super Saloon

Super Saloon Splend Gold batch has extra options (Teak Steering, Reading lamps, original fog lamps).

What I understood is there may be two different mirror positions we can adjust in driving and reserve positions.

When we switch to the Reverse the mirror will be adjusted automatically to the predefined position.

So do this car should memorize the two mirror positions.

No. Ex-Saloon with splend batch != Super Saloon

Super Saloon Splend Gold batch has extra options (Teak Steering, Reading lamps, original fog lamps).

What I understood is there may be two different mirror positions we can adjust in driving and reserve positions.

When we switch to the Reverse the mirror will be adjusted automatically to the predefined position.

So do this car should memorize the two mirror positions.

Yeah something like that I dont think it involves high tech (sensors etc) its just gets focused to view the rear corners

and it only memorizes two settings which should pre-set for each seat adjustment (One should adjust when ever they change the seat adjustment)but this option I'm used to I find it easy to reverse without any hassle. and if u dont like it or if your concern is not the corners (as in some instances) just turn it off so the mirrors go to D position. :D

Yeah something like that I dont think it involves high tech (sensors etc) its just gets focused to view the rear corners

and it only memorizes two settings which should pre-set for each seat adjustment (One should adjust when ever they change the seat adjustment)but this option I'm used to I find it easy to reverse without any hassle. and if u dont like it or if your concern is not the corners (as in some instances) just turn it off so the mirrors go to D position. :D

But if it memorize of which should pre-set for each seat adjustment, the seat should have the electronically adjusting facility. He hasn't mentioned such thing here...

The view for any mirror adjustment should be differ to different seat adjustment.

IE. You can't see the same view of the seat's towards front maximum adjustment, when it adjusted towards of it's back maximum...(not sure if I've managed to express my thought properly)

We are waiting to see a picture of that button.

The view for any mirror adjustment should be differ to different seat adjustment.

IE. You can't see the same view of the seat's towards front maximum adjustment, when it adjusted towards of it's back maximum...(not sure if I've managed to express my thought properly)

Everyone knows that.

That is why he is saying that whenever you change the seating position you have to manually adjust the mirror.

We are waiting to see a picture of that button.

Everyone knows that.

That is why he is saying that whenever you change the seating position you have to manually adjust the mirror.

Here is a snap of it I will try to get a clearer image later Just grabed this from an N70 at a basement Car Park !

post-3029-064601900 1313753217_thumb.jpg

Here is a snap of it I will try to get a clearer image later Just grabed this from an N70 at a basement Car Park !

hey thanks for sharing this dude when you have the time please put a more clearer picture.