• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car

jami

Question

.....................................is that this A*W people assembled it and sell for a higher price?................

Yes, A*W takes a basic Alto and fits it with some fog lamps, Rear spoiler , Body-coloured bumpers, convex mirrors and low quality seat covers and sells it as "Alto Sportz'" at a higher price.

• Like 1

Yes, A*W takes a basic Alto and fits it with some fog lamps, Rear spoiler , Body-coloured bumpers, convex mirrors and low quality seat covers and sells it as "Alto Sportz'" at a higher price.

Are these parts sourced from India or Sri Lanka ? They might be doing this to avoid paying extra duty on the options.

Are these parts sourced from India or Sri Lanka ? They might be doing this to avoid paying extra duty on the options.

The side mirrors are very similar to the ones of the old Maruti Zen. Might be they are Indian-made.

Regarding other accessories, I have no idea.

Edited by samishka

The alloys used are Indian. The spoiler,side mirrors,Fog lamps are also Indian i guess. The security system and the reverse sensors are Steel mate.

Edited by kelum_wj

i have asked the proper question.

sadly you dont got the proper answer, rather saying lot of bullshit

As Watchman said you have asked the proper question,but from the wrong people.No one here is paid here to do the job of the agents..Use your common sense when posting a question,and thats if you have so.Members here are more than willing to share there knowledge and help people.But when retards like you post this type of stupid questions,you are just making a fool off the forum.

Edited by CyRaX

so if we go for a standard edition and do these modification at a another place, i think it is more economical than the A*W. i thought they export the edition frm India originally.

The alloys used are Indian. The spoiler,side mirrors,Fog lamps are also Indian i guess. The security system and the reverse sensors are Steel mate.

where they get this buffer with the fog lamps, it is same look as the vehicle. if indian have this option why they do not fixed it with standard alto?

The standard Alto comes with "Macho lines... Sensuous curves...Dynamic looks...Aggressive stance..." http://www.s*zukimaruti.lk/alto.htm

Apparently you get something more than this in the 'sportz variant' . and Probably a lot more "..." 's

ha ha ha... the guys who wrote those lines should be marketing whatever the good shit they were smoking and not the car :)

ha ha ha... the guys who wrote those lines should be marketing whatever the good shit they were smoking and not the car :)

Probably some Dudes from India put it together- Complete with the Yindian accent that would make Russel Peters blush :)

where they get this buffer with the fog lamps, it is same look as the vehicle. if indian have this option why they do not fixed it with standard alto?

The two possibilities are

1. They import the parts separately from India and assemble it in Sri Lanka.

2. They source Indian, Chinese, Sri Lankan parts and fix it up in Sri Lanka (like they do with air conditioners for the 800, but there they even use a sub contractor)