• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car

jami

Question

The Alto Sport sports a V8 producing 400 bhp and does 35kmpl. 0-100 in 4 secs. 100-0 in 2 minutes. Crazy value if you ask me.

Don't make up things and act like you know everything ok? the alto sport has a v8 with 429.976 horsepower and does 32.978 KMPL. The 0-100 is 2 seconds.

Overnight experts like you are a cancer to society. How dare you lie to the members of this forum. Next thing you're going to tell us your tuscani is a sports car.

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 1

JD is correct,it even smoked a Buggati

yeah man bugatti veyron have top speed of 267 mph but the alto sport have top speed of 298 mph alto sport can beat veyron and most importantly it's front wheel drive.

Don't make up things and act like you know everything ok? the alto sport has a v8 with 429.976 horsepower and does 32.978 KMPL. The 0-100 is 2 seconds.

Overnight experts like you are a cancer to society. How dare you lie to the members of this forum. Next thing you're going to tell us your tuscani is a sports car.

correct

if you dont know the answer please dont post bullshit

Oohooh sorry Mr.Retard....trying to help a troll who's got no sense to pick up a phone and ask the agents, If you dont have the ability to visit a showroom......Now go to your mommy and tell her that I called you a retard,Retard

Not jobless like you.Retard

if everyone are free to visit showrooms and call the agents to listening their poratoalks and hell of things,

sorry machan i dont have time. thats why i prefer to use a this forum, mind you AL has done reasonable service to AL fans here without to forcing people to visit showrooms and to call agents.

if you dont understand to help in a forum or share your knowledge. please be silent

• Like 1

if everyone are free to visit showrooms and call the agents to listening their poratoalks and hell of things,

sorry machan i dont have time. thats why i prefer to use a this forum, mind you AL has done reasonable service to AL fans here without to forcing people to visit showrooms and to call agents.

if you dont understand to help in a forum or share your knowledge. please be silent

so you dumb-ass has 10 mins to start a thread and then further time to follow the thread, but you dont have 5 mins to make a phone call? Did your mom drop you on your hard when you were an infant?

Budu ammo, the time it took for you to type this harrang was enough to get the details you needed from A*W, I am sure.

• Like 1

so you dumb-ass has 10 mins to start a thread and then further time to follow the thread, but you dont have 5 mins to make a phone call? Did your mom drop you on your hard when you were an infant?

people like you always ready to laugh and insult others, why you do this?? are you getting thrill out of it?

see how the society act? why dont you be honest to help each other, rather fill your heart with cruel

• Like 1

So Mr.Troll you have the time to come here and ask your dumb a## questions but you find it hard make a call.Well for me they dont put what you call as pora talk,unless you are so dumb you cant ask a proper question.What a retard

So Mr.Troll you have the time to come here and ask your dumb a## questions but you find it hard make a call.Well for me they dont put what you call as pora talk,unless you are so dumb you cant ask a proper question.What a retard

i have asked the proper question.

sadly you dont got the proper answer, rather saying lot of bullshit

Edited by jami
  • Like 1

people like you always ready to laugh and insult others, why you do this?? are you getting thrill out of it?

see how the society act? why dont you be honest to help each other, rather fill your heart with cruel

We help people who want to help themselves. We dont run a daycare to spoonfeed kids.

• Like 1

i have asked the proper question.

sadly you dont got the proper answer, rather saying lot of bullshit

you ask the question from the wrong people.

Dude, you shat in your pants. What you're doing is trying to ride a bicycle without cleaning up, so its only gonna get worse if u dont stop.