• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Viva Elite

NL+++

No insulting but

It's a good thing u r still alive to post here,

And good luck

u'll need it when u'r driving such a small car at that speed

just compare the width of the tiers for an instance with a sedan

I say putha have you ever been in a viva at 100km/h? No? Then what are you doing on this thread, sonny? I was in a viva that got to 100 on Reid avenue in a matter of seconds and was at a complete halt in a few seconds, as good as any other car. I promise. Having said that dunno if the OP has a habit of driving into trees/cows/paddy fields, so better listen to PeroduaSucks. :P

• Like 1

Lol.....these small cars go up to 170,and even DD used to race a kelisa back in the days.....unlike the indian and the chineese vehicles....doing a 130 in a Viva is perfectly alright for me. ;)

Some Viva Speed Clips -

Old Viva (Not the Elite)

Check this one.. Viva basic version (660CC)..!! 160Km/h?

Viva 1.0 Ezi (Ezi is the Auto right? )

Viva Acceleration

What more from a 1000cc car..??

Edited by kmeeg

Some Viva Speed Clips -

Old Viva (Not the Elite)

Check this one.. Viva basic version (660CC)..!! 160Km/h?

Viva 1.0 Ezi (Ezi is the Auto right? )

Viva Acceleration

What more from a 1000cc car..??

What i'm looking for is none of these videos. It's the "Crash test video" :violent-smiley-099:

Well for that you could use youtube :action-smiley-060:

No video's there :angry-smiley-024:

why don't you make your own? Would love to see it. :)

No need mate.. I can see the result on Reid avenue if you travel few more days @ 100km/h.. :action-smiley-060:

Edited by Sha7

good one :D but out of jokes it is quite stable up to that speed.

Ya that’s true. All videos which comes in Youtube when you search 'Perodua viva top speed' are videos with viva's going 160km/h+..

So anyone says that it cn't go over 100km/h + steadily on non busy roads that means that person cn't drive..:action-smiley-060:

If any once interested you can find 15+ vehicles who's having there front bumpers removed coz people tend to misjudge the sudden acceleration of the car n knock on the guy in front :rolleyes: plus u can find one car that's squashed in a very reasonable way but to my surprise pedals or passenger compartment was not harmed in a bad way. :huh:

so believe safety wise the car is reasonably good :)

Ya that’s true. All videos which comes in Youtube when you search 'Perodua viva top speed' are videos with viva's going 160km/h+..

So anyone says that it cn't go over 100km/h + steadily on non busy roads that means that person cn't drive..:action-smiley-060:

Or he doesn't have the balls to do so :D

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone knows maximum payload of Viva elite???

They only say 5 persons it..,Does it mean around 300kg.

Is it good at loading 300kg...,I mean head lights pointing high ,reducing ground clearence..and thise stuffs..??

Pls.,Any one knows reply

:alc:

WHY do you have to pull up multiple old threads to ask the same thing?

I got my Peradua viva (1000CC auto - standard) elite few days ago. it does only 7.5 Km/L. Is it normal ? can anybody help me please?

'NL+++',

I am very glad to know what is your fuel records at present how many Km/l has it improved.

How many Km done now according to your first post the vehicle is now more than 20 days.

How did you check the fuel record is it after full tank with Odometer recorded and travel town and country or town running only 100K/m recorded the Odometer meter reading fill the fuel tank again till it is full.Calculate the reading Km/L.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.