• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Viva Elite

NL+++

I got my Peradua viva (1000CC auto - standard) elite few days ago. it does only 7.5 Km/L. Is it normal ? can anybody help me please?

My bil's one does 11km-12km in the city running. It is also 1000cc auto. I think your driving style gives you above figures.

I got my Peradua viva (1000CC auto - standard) elite few days ago. it does only 7.5 Km/L. Is it normal ? can anybody help me please?

it's impossible mate... check whether ur petrol tank has a hole or something... :lol: auto does 11-12km and manual does 13-14kmpl in city... :)

Dude my 2L V6 auto does arnd 8 Km/L. U better check. May be due to brand new engine need some time until it gets up to its full potential. But it should do around 13 -14 Km/L if im not mistaken.

The assumption is that you are calculating based on pumping full tank?? And what have the driving conditions been? Long hauls, traffic, etc etc?

A couple of guys in my office have the car and they say it does about 14-15km/L even though they are about 3 years old. That's the manual though. They say the 1000cc Auto doesnt do as much, around 9-10km/L. Apparently the company says it does 12km/L. The engines even though they are pre-run may sometimes take a bit of time to 'break in'. So maybe you should give it a few more weeks before coming to a final conclusion.

it's impossible mate... check whether ur petrol tank has a hole or something... :lol: auto does 11-12km and manual does 13-14kmpl in city... :)

Isn't it the option list - factory fitted hole in fuel tank

or have u put in a 3.8 v8 or somthin to it,

and this honest post shows lower engine size dosen't mean fuel economy

+ smaller the car the autos consume more gas as they rev themselves to the max to get to a start

Guys,

Like to get some info from viva elite owners. Can i know hows is the pulling power of elite(with 4 ppl)? Just curios bcos it has a 1000cc engine. Also can it reach 100kmph with 4 ppl easily?(hoping to use new highway when it get finish :)).

Thx

Guys,

Like to get some info from viva elite owners. Can i know hows is the pulling power of elite(with 4 ppl)? Just curios bcos it has a 1000cc engine. Also can it reach 100kmph with 4 ppl easily?(hoping to use new highway when it get finish :)).

Thx

Any idea guys?

Guys,

Thx

It has a good pulling power because it's just like a cardboard box with a 1000cc engine, But travelling 100kmph on this seems to be a bad idea for me.

Nice car for a lady... to go to office, shopping and pickup children :rolleyes:

My advice is to buy a real car if u wish to enjoy the highway..

Edited by Sha7

It has a good pulling power because it's just like a cardboard box with a 1000cc engine, But travelling 100kmph on this seems to be a bad idea for me.

Nice car for a lady... to go to office, shopping and pickup children :rolleyes:

My advice is to buy a real car if u wish to enjoy the highway..

Thx mate. Well i don't have any other choice bcos i'm buying this for both me and my wife's use

Thx mate. Well i don't have any other choice bcos i'm buying this for both me and my wife's use

Sure you do. For the money you send on a Viva elite, you can buy any number of 2nd hand cars you can safely do that speed in. Primeras, VZR, even EG Civics, I reckon.

Anyway, the minimum speed limit is 60, apparently. Just keep to the left.

Mate please drive slow with this. I don't think this car is safe in high speeds :unsure:

Unlike maruti's and alto's the Viva is completely ok at 100km/h,once went at 130km/h,still the car was steady,nothing to worry about.Safe driving ;)

Unlike maruti's and alto's the Viva is completely ok at 100km/h,once went at 130km/h,still the car was steady,nothing to worry about.Safe driving ;)

Sure it can go at 130. It has a nice acceleration too. My concern is not on the speed. Question is what will happen if something goes wrong at 100km/h?????

Anybody got crash test videos?

Sure you do. For the money you send on a Viva elite, you can buy any number of 2nd hand cars you can safely do that speed in. Primeras, VZR, even EG Civics, I reckon.

Anyway, the minimum speed limit is 60, apparently. Just keep to the left.

Thank Peri. The problem is since wife is little shorter(4'7), she's not comofortable in most jap cars, but when she tried this car at showroom according to her it felt comfortable(with view and accessing paddles). When she get into my current toyota wagon, she even can't see road clearly.

Thank Peri. The problem is since wife is little shorter(4'7), she's not comofortable in most jap cars, but when she tried this car at showroom according to her it felt comfortable(with view and accessing paddles). When she get into my current toyota wagon, she even can't see road clearly.

Dang, she got you whipped, eh? Some men like that I suppose....Lol, anyway don't worry too much abt speed, I've been in a viva at 100 or so, seems fine to me, braking was easy, no unusual symptoms of any kind. Not to mention that it got to that pace pretty snappily. Don't go too fast though big guy, in case your wife tells you off!! :D

• Like 1

Go for a used nissan march, fiat punto, vw golf vw beetle, mitsubishi colt for that money they will be more stable at highway speeds (don't go for 1L vitz they will find it hard to go to 100kmph with the load as they r heaver than the viva and will drink a lot of gas if done so)

No insulting but

It's a good thing u r still alive to post here,

And good luck

u'll need it when u'r driving such a small car at that speed

just compare the width of the tiers for an instance with a sedan

No insulting but

It's a good thing u r still alive to post here,

And good luck

u'll need it when u'r driving such a small car at that speed

just compare the width of the tiers for an instance with a sedan

Lol.....these small cars go up to 170,and even DD used to race a kelisa back in the days.....unlike the indian and the chineese vehicles....doing a 130 in a Viva is perfectly alright for me. ;)