• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lease With Out Gurentors / Book Only

It is possible to get a lease within 2 hours. But 1 hour will not be practical. And all of these depending on your repayment capacity, clearness of documents etc... So be practical and think.

And this means only issuing purchase order. Normally Leasing companies issuing payment cheque only after the RMV transfer has been done. It is anyway taking one day to complete.

Its a scam. They come and take all your details, make Photo Copies of all relevant documents. and ask you to pay the processing fees. Which is about 8000-10000 rs.... that's the scam.... :)

They vanish after taking the money off you. and if you are really stupid, you might even give them a fully signed MTA6 too.... :)

These scams exist because of dumb asses like you.

There is no easy leasing option. Go to a proper bank/leasing company, go through the hassle and get a legit lease done. Max it will take is 4-5 days if all in order. What the rush to get a car on 2 hours? Did you rob a bank and you want to hide the money?

These penny wise pound foolish mentality is what creates Sakvithi's in Sri Lanka and creates unnecessary issues for everyone.

Few legit finance companies do offer leasing without guarantors, provided you have a good credit record and if you just want like 25% of the value of the car as the lease. For example, I was offered such a lease by C*****l Finance. In addition to that, you can get a lease without guarantors from many banks.

However, absolutely no one will provide u with a lease in one day, let alone 1 hour. Not even the famous loan sharks in Sri Lanka. For example, a friend of mine who was an employee of a leasing company himself, had to wait for 2 days to process the lease and release the cheque to the seller.

Yes I agree most of the finance companies claim that they can give cash/cheque in 2-3 days but in reality it will take at least 4 days to get processed. I gave all the required documents to the bank (C*B) last Thursday morning, but the cheque got released only yesterday and the seller got it cashed only today. The seller had to wait almost a week to get his cash. :angry: If your going for a lease its always better to tell the seller that the cheque will be released in 4-5 working days, just in case.

Hey VVTi ............ give this boy a chance.. since i'm also in the leasing trade this is how this scam takes place

They will lease out in 01 hour, retain the original book and transfer papers, subsequently will obtain a duplicate

CR book....... in other words two books in hand one original and duplicate........then u can realize whats next.

Generally a legit leasing / bank will require minimum 03 days.

Please think practically before you go for something like that. When you see an advertisement like that just think if they are a government registered leasing company they should not have an issue with advertising under the company name.Do not get caught to those shady ass buggers who advertise on a lil space on a classifieds.You will end up loosing money or the vehicle or both.

Peace!

Edited by Donnie Brasco

I've seen plenty of these type of ads in newspaper classifieds "Leasing in one hour" "Only the book is needed" "Available islandwide" "Interest rate 0.1%". And they keep getting published every week. Why doesn't some regulatory authority, be it police or the Central Bank, take action on these ?

I've seen plenty of these type of ads in newspaper classifieds "Leasing in one hour" "Only the book is needed" "Available islandwide" "Interest rate 0.1%". And they keep getting published every week. Why doesn't some regulatory authority, be it police or the Central Bank, take action on these ?

because the police are too busy writing tickets for people trying to take a piss and the central bank workers are busy promoting indian cars.

Thanks for the replies, can anyone let me know what kind of gurentors they look for, tax payers or can a teacher / software engineer can sign

Did u actually ask a leasing company? They will tell you. Normally they look for people who have a steady income (more than what the lessee earns).