• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Permit Info

NOBODY ANGLE

hey i got a permit 25000$ 2400cc which cataogry car i can import recondition.

Read the permit. It will tell you exactly what you can import. I wonder how people who can't read and understand a 1-page document end up getting permits.

FYI you can import any vehicle of upto $25000 CIF value and upto 2400CC engine capacity, up to 1 year old. Discovery 3 doesn't fall under this category.

Edited by Crosswind

Read the permit. It will tell you exactly what you can import. I wonder how people who can't read and understand a 1-page document end up getting permits.

FYI you can import any vehicle of upto $2500 CIF value and upto 2400CC engine capacity, up to 1 year old. Discovery 3 doesn't fall under this category.

so Disco 3 in which category

maruti 800 is not a joke... i have opened a LC for indian swift for a permit holder who is holding $25000.00 permit...even i have offered that person more than a maruti swift but he didnt agree...we get dumb asses like him in real lyf...waste of a permit...

maruti 800 is not a joke... i have opened a LC for indian swift for a permit holder who is holding $25000.00 permit...even i have offered that person more than a maruti swift but he didnt agree...we get dumb asses like him in real lyf...waste of a permit...

i hear permit goes for around 900k? he can sell that permit for the price of a maruti n he'll have a free car :D

i hear permit goes for around 900k? he can sell that permit for the price of a maruti n he'll have a free car :D

There is some legal issues

as if the person who buys the permit transport drugs in the vehicle, it would still be under the permit holder(innocent sate servants name)

The permit holder should show the inland revenue (tax dept.) that he had enough money to import the vehicle

On the other hand,

The person who buys it doesn't have the ownership of the vehicle he permit holder could repossess it