• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vibration On Engine

Gayan Nanayakkara

Question

Hi

I have Toyota Corolla CE 110 Diesel Auto transmission car. It done 160000Km and maintenance done well. Injector pump serviced ( it worked well and heard that have to service at 100000 Km) at 150000 Km by Abeysekara Diesel Engineering at Kaduwela. After running 10000 Km engine starts to vibrate. It vibrates more in the morning and after heated it reduces. Idle up sets to 1000 rpm. But in the D and R positon with the brake it vibrates and More vibration on R. At the gear with brake, engine slows down more.

Does anyone knows the fault or good mechanic to diagnose the problem? . Do i have to service/ repair injector pump?

thanks

Gayan

6 answers to this question

Hi

I have Toyota Corolla CE 110 Diesel Auto transmission car. It done 160000Km and maintenance done well. Injector pump serviced ( it worked well and heard that have to service at 100000 Km) at 150000 Km by Abeysekara Diesel Engineering at Kaduwela. After running 10000 Km engine starts to vibrate. It vibrates more in the morning and after heated it reduces. Idle up sets to 1000 rpm. But in the D and R positon with the brake it vibrates and More vibration on R. At the gear with brake, engine slows down more.

Does anyone knows the fault or good mechanic to diagnose the problem? . Do i have to service/ repair injector pump?

thanks

Gayan

What's the engine your car got ? If it's not 3Ce engine, it has a mechanical injector pump. In diesel pump there's governor which is also known as idle circuit. That will maintain the lower idle speed of the engine. If it goes down it'll automatically increase the diesel flow mechanically. Since you claim that the rpm also goes down, I'll remove a possibility of failed engine mount and more suspicious towards idle circuit of the diesel pump. Best is to take it back to the guys who did it

Hi

thanks

Gayan

This is frequently met in diesels.

when u feel this in morning, try to rev up engine to abt 2 000 RPM & check the vibration goes away.

And let us know the results.

Hi Gayan & Friends

I seem to have the same problem on a car which I took last week (Toyota 2C-T)… was going to take it for a Diesel Pump clean up this weekend

Can you pls tell me where this Abeysekara Diesel Engineering is located, I am staying close to SLIIT In Malabe.

Also if anyone can recommend a good place that would be great… it’s a old car so don’t think I need to take it to D*MO

Bope