• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Anyboby Please Answer These Questions About Honda Ek3 Vi Rv

ange88

Dear friends.

Please could help me in judging to buy this car or not...

1.Hows fuel consumption of this car?

2.Is it comfortable inside? if i put the comfort on a scale 1 to 10...how much would you rate it?

3. is this quite spedy than a N16 or AE 110?

Thanks

EK 3 virs is far above than N16 or 110 in performance. It is a comfortable car also it does 10-11 km/Lt in city and out station 13 km/Lt if you drive at modarate speed.

If you go for a CVT gear box, check the gear box before you buy.

Dear friends.

Please could help me in judging to buy this car or not...

1.Hows fuel consumption of this car?

2.Is it comfortable inside? if i put the comfort on a scale 1 to 10...how much would you rate it?

3. is this quite spedy than a N16 or AE 110?

Thanks

1)if it's a multimatic it do 8-9kmpl in city and it do 11-12kmpl in outstations but if it's a manual it will do 10-11kmpl in city and 13-14kmpl in outstations all of these figures are can be achieved by very carefully driving but these consumption figures can be change by your driving style if you want only kmpl figures from the car then you will lost the whole point of buying this car.

2)it's have stiff suspension for better cornering because of this car can be get bit uncomfortable in rough roads but it's not a uncomfortable car by any means in same cars at it's range but if you looking for comfort you better of with a carina or n16 because people want to own this car for driving pleasure and looks but not for fuel consumption or comfort.

3)yeas it's definitely faster than n16 or ae110 and virs in a different league than both of them.

btw here is a another thread about same topic click here

Edited by nexus