• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Information Regarding "mazda Demio & "dihatsu Mira"

lasa

Guys,

I have seen "Mazda Demio"(2001) & "Daihatsu Mira"(2003-2004) going around 1.4-1.5 mil these days. What I like to know is when compared these two which is more comfortable and have second hand market? Also are they worth for that price? Which is more fuel efficient and have more space? How's spare parts availability of these?

I know there are few threads open regarding these cars, But posting this so i can get all info in same thread.

Thx

Guys,

I have seen "Mazda Demio"(2001) & "Daihatsu Mira"(2003-2004) going around 1.4-1.5 mil these days. What I like to know is when compared these two which is more comfortable and have second hand market? Also are they worth for that price? Which is more fuel efficient and have more space? How's spare parts availability of these?

I know there are few threads open regarding these cars, But posting this so i can get all info in same thread.

Thx

Any one have idea regarding this?

For the Mira the agents should have the parts,second hand market wise I dont think none of these two are much good,The Mira is economical,thats what I've heard,not sure about the Demio

But if I were you I'd go for the Demio,simply because of it's look

But if you add the Viva I'll choose that over any of these vehicles.

For the Mira the agents should have the parts,second hand market wise I dont think none of these two are much good,The Mira is economical,thats what I've heard,not sure about the Demio

But if I were you I'd go for the Demio,simply because of it's look

But if you add the Viva I'll choose that over any of these vehicles.

Thx mate. But from what i seen back seat of viva can accomodate only 2 ppl. Isn't it? But Mira and demio seems have larger back seat.

Thx mate. But from what i seen back seat of viva can accomodate only 2 ppl. Isn't it? But Mira and demio seems have larger back seat.

I like a guy who appreciates the value of space in the back seat! But more than two people??? Way to go playa!! Nuff respect.

I'm not talking about a Nano lol,the Viva could get 3 people on the rear seat,well 2 is applicable if you friends are Sumo wrestlers

I like a guy who appreciates the value of space in the back seat! But more than two people??? Way to go playa!! Nuff respect.

Well im using family corolla wagon these days and it caneasily accomodate 3 ppl and if tried can squueze a 4 ppl :). So you can understand why im looking for back seat space mate. Thing is when looking from out side viva seems in same size as alto and i defintly know alto can accomodate 2 grownups and if try one chil in between :) SO thought viva is the same. Anyway i can be wrong.

By the way you guys have any idea how much advance we have to pay when reserving a viva from agent?

I think DEMIO is better than VIVA in comfort, handling and outer apperence. Three people could be accomadated in the back seat. But leg space is not enough for me.

Thx mate. leg space in demio is less than VIVA or it's larger than that?

Thx mate. leg space in demio is less than VIVA or it's larger than that?

I have never gone in VIVA back seat bro.When I sit on DEMIO back seat, My knees are touching the front seat. i am 5'11".

Well im using family corolla wagon these days and it caneasily accomodate 3 ppl and if tried can squueze a 4 ppl :). So you can understand why im looking for back seat space mate. Thing is when looking from out side viva seems in same size as alto and i defintly know alto can accomodate 2 grownups and if try one chil in between :) SO thought viva is the same. Anyway i can be wrong.

By the way you guys have any idea how much advance we have to pay when reserving a viva from agent?

I think u have to pay 2laks up front when ordering Viva. Might vary depending on the model though. And Viva does have a ok legspace in the back. Would accommodate 2 grownups comfortably and 3 once squeezed in. :alc: viva is more bigger than Also. I am not even fitting in the front seat of Alto. :action-smiley-060:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...