• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Fb15 Super Saloon Vs N16 Super Saloon?

• 2 months later...

disagree. for me, there is a big difference between two.

Like ? oh yeah sure the chrome handles and rear head rest right ? yep those are definitively worth the premium :rolleyes:

Edited by The Stig

such vanity.

We should all buy basic FB15s put lots of shiny chrome and sell them to fools like you. Sorry not fools, I mean "FB15 experts" :rolleyes:

You won't say this when you really experience the difference between two. Even a RPM meter is not present in Ex-saloons.

You better not to make comments without knowing things correctly. :rolleyes:

You won't say this when you really experience the difference between two. Even a RPM meter is not present in Ex-saloons.

Oh yeah and dont forget the chrome door handles, they do really make quite the difference :rolleyes:

The tachometer doesnt make your driving any better, nor does it make it any safer. Its just an indicator. I bet your FB15's an automatic transmission hence the teacho is even more redundant. I'm not saying its not nice to have, but not a necessity nor worth the money sellers value it at.

PS: I may not know which FB15 has 'best market' or which FB15 i need to buy if i want rear headrests, but i DO know that a tacho some bits of chrome and a headrest doesnt cost one tenth the cost of the car :P

Edited by Watchman

The tachometer doesnt make your driving any better, nor does it make it any safer. Its just an indicator. I bet your FB15's an automatic transmission hence the teacho is even more redundant. I'm not saying its not nice to have, but not a necessity nor worth the money sellers value it at.

Ok. that's your view. For me, it is a very valuable option to have.

PS: I may not know which FB15 has 'best market' or which FB15 i need to buy if i want rear headrests, but i DO know that a tacho some bits of chrome and a headrest doesnt cost one tenth the cost of the car :P

Isn't it worth to pay 50k for these options ?

• 8 years later...

As I heard a long time ago FB15 before year 2000 is better to avoid as it has some inherited problems. (Not know the current situation)

And as an N16 user for more than 16 years what I can say is if you able to find an N16 with QG16DE engine you are good to go. With fabric seats. A very reliable car with no complaints from my end.(Manual transmission in EX grade)

18 hours ago, GoldBugBee said:

As I heard a long time ago FB15 before year 2000 is better to avoid as it has some inherited problems. (Not know the current situation)

And as an N16 user for more than 16 years what I can say is if you able to find an N16 with QG16DE engine you are good to go. With fabric seats. A very reliable car with no complaints from my end.(Manual transmission in EX grade)

@GoldBugBee FB-15 air flow sensor issue?