• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

That is a Nissan Laurel Spirit

This one is based on the B12 Sunny and Nissan released it as a luxurious version of the Sunny at the time to bring the smaller economical factor of a Sunny together with the more luxurious elements of a larger car like the Laurel

Yes, you are correct iRage. Upper fender corner with that grove was more unique with Nissan those days.

When we buy our Sunny B12 from Japan , the yard owner gave a Nissan Laural high quality fabric carpet set (free of cost) and it perfectly fit with B12 Sunny. Now I know why it happens so. Thanks. :)

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

Looks like a Land Cruiser 60 series

EDIT: By the way...does anyone know why some 60 series have that vent on the side and some don't ? At first I thought it was common to diesels but I have seen both NA and Turbo diesels with and without it...

Edited by iRage

Looks like a Land Cruiser 60 series

EDIT: By the way...does anyone know why some 60 series have that vent on the side and some don't ? At first I thought it was common to diesels but I have seen both NA and Turbo diesels with and without it...

6ixrme.jpg

Spot on, take the floor mate,

I believe the vent was part of a trim grade.