• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

At least say 'nice try' or 'close'...this just makes me feel stupid cos I can't recognise random spare parts... :(

Lol

oops sorry mate. nice try :D na seriously, keep trying might get it ;)

subaru forester?

mmm nope mate

plus i dont think the game rule says that the Picture have to be from srilanka too mate :)

if i remember correctly there is a rule saying only cars from SL roads are allowed or something maybe more knowledgeable member can share light in this matter. :)

if i remember correctly there is a rule saying only cars from SL roads are allowed or something maybe more knowledgeable member can share light in this matter. :)

yeap that true but the pic that we use to represent the car doesnt have to be right? ;)

a quick recap of the basic rules:

1- the vehicle has to be one seen in sri lanka

2- the photograph does not have to be local.

3- the winner of a round has the right (and responsibility) of initiating the next round, or request someone else to post on his/her behalf

4- generic guesses (example "Renault", "corolla") are not accepted as it does not refer to an exact vehicle. The round initiator may choose to ignore such guesses.

:)

• Like 3