• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

12 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Bingo the E20 Caravan/Home/Urvan. Think that was the best looking van out there from the 70s

Yeah the E20 Series Caravan looks better and classier  than the subsequent E23 series. Remember these being school vans back in the mid 90's. 

Ok then here's the next one 

image.png

28 minutes ago, matroska said:

Yeah the E20 Series Caravan looks better and classier  than the subsequent E23 series. Remember these being school vans back in the mid 90's. 

Ok then here's the next one 

image.png

Here's where I got the picture from.

4704711491183702.jpg

3098371491183702.jpg

If I remember we had only one of these coming to our school, whereas I used to go in the later model Homy E23 model, which I think is still running a school service (lasts time I saw) somewhere but in the same condition it was back then.

On the new Trivia thats a B310 2 door Coupe

Edited by Gummybr

7 hours ago, Gummybr said:

If I remember we had only one of these coming to our school, whereas I used to go in the later model Homy E23 model, which I think is still running a school service (lasts time I saw) somewhere but in the same condition it was back then.

On the new Trivia thats a B310 2 door Coupe

Correct! Your turn Gummybr

34 minutes ago, matroska said:

That does look like a Cappuccino maybe those distinct vents serve the same purpose as this ? " ? 

image.png.4e8a510427757ad89e2237bd251dbb01.png

I won't laugh at Cappuccinos because one came too close to beating Takumi in Initial D ?

d155f6b629ddca33a5327e12a37f4d64.jpeg

51 minutes ago, iRage said:

Joylong Commuter van ....not sure of the exact model name...but the HiAce rip off..the yellow one is too..uh...mainstream :)

Chinese with their weird names at it again, I went in a 'KingLong' bus once, no complaints though, with the Rolls Royce Esq tiny lights in the headliner.

Was trying to pull a fast one by cropping the image as such so it looks like a Honda but looks like I have failed, your turn iRage :(