• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

1 hour ago, Gummybr said:

Well its a Chinese product, electric I presume. Shifeng D101. Dont really know if its the model as being Chinese could be anything (afterall they are masters of copying)

Yes.Thats impressive you got it right. It is a shifeng D101. Over to you then. 

FB_IMG_1601940197269.jpg

Edited by matroska

2 hours ago, iRage said:

Can someone please take my turn ? Busy with work

ok then let's try something different (need to ID the car...the redhead is not mandatory) 

SmartSelect_20201005-195840_Video Player.jpg

Edited by matroska
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

couldnt id the car typing with the lefr hand watching Ella Hughes - Shy Redheads Want A**l: Remastered

Lol! @ above ?....Toyota Supra, but why is she resting her weight on her hands like that I wonder? Is she helping fixing it? But then why is she looking off to the right? Hmm she must be a really good mechanic to be able to fix it without even looking...Interesting ? 

* I'm joking. @Hyaenidae impressive knowledge on many levels. 

@matroska: Best quiz ever! (Also I totally see what @Hyaenidae did there. Clearly his win...) 

Edited by Kavvz
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, matroska said:

ok then let's try something different (need to ID the car...the redhead is not mandatory) 

SmartSelect_20201005-195840_Video Player.jpg

I know the answer is already given above, but I have to do it for the meme.

IS THAT A *WIPES GLASSES* A..... SUUUPPPRRAAAAAA?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

Lol! @ above ?....Toyota Supra, but why is she resting her weight on her hands like that I wonder? Is she fixing it? But then why is she looking off to the right? Hmm she must be a really good mechanic to be able to fix it without even looking...Interesting ? 

There's a brazzers logo on the bottom right mate, I guess you could say someone's really grinding her gears ;)

(if your comment was sarcastic I've just been r/woooshed)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hyaenidae said:

couldnt id the car typing with the lefr hand watching Ella Hughes - Shy Redheads Want A**l: Remastered

You know - when I was posting this quiz I was quite sure you'd be the first to answer this :D 

Bonus points for you good sir - impressive. Pray take your turn. 

Edited by matroska
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, matroska said:

You know - when I was posting this quiz I was quite sure you'd be the first to answer this :D 

Bonus points for you good sir - impressive. Pray take your turn. 

Well technically I didn't identify the car - but far be it from me to look a gift horse in the mouth

9VHqOYc.png

22 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

Well technically I didn't identify the car - but far be it from me to look a gift horse in the mouth

9VHqOYc.png

Mercedes-benz A class?

edit: Oh wait, it can't be (the rear door and the B pillar is off)... Its then a B class? 

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

9VHqOYc.png

1 hour ago, Crosswind said:

Isn't this that BYD or BAIC piece of shit? Not sure what the model number is but they usually come with lots of letters and numbers.

I think that's a BAIC D20...the one Mic*o are selling(or attempting to sell) 

5c1df47edad191d3663c2c4cfc185914.jpg

10 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Mercedes-benz A class?

edit: Oh wait, it can't be (the rear door and the B pillar is off)... Its then a B class? 

Well if you actually look at it it has a few MB B Class design elements including the interior.

3 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Yes, it's a Baic D20

EGjuRJA.png

honestly it looks rather good; 2018s are going for like 2.5mil - has a 1500CC engine too. Sounds like a bargain if the build quality is halfway acceptable

2.5mil, no men that was before Corona, some were asking for 3mil plus. Looks nice and all but say that its very bad on fuel. Earlier Chinese vehicles had Toyota or Mitsubishi engines. I think this one has an engine based on the 5FE

48 minutes ago, Gummybr said:

Looks nice and all but say that its very bad on fuel.

Is being bad on fuel a Chinese thing? Few years back due to it's low price the Geely MX7 was used in tourism and one major complaint other than the overall build quality and malfunctioning fuel gauges (leading to running out of fuel without knowing :D )  was that it was quite bad in fuel for a smallish sedan 

P.S: @Crosswind I  believe it's your turn to post the next quiz.

Edited by matroska

40 minutes ago, matroska said:

Is being bad on fuel a Chinese thing? Few years back due to it's low price the Geely MX7 

Didn't that thing come with a 5A-FE engine ? The very same engine that the E100/E110 Corolla came with and Sri Lankans claim literally ran on fuel fumes and did amazing fuel figures ?

23 minutes ago, iRage said:

Didn't that thing come with a 5A-FE engine ? The very same engine that the E100/E110 Corolla came with and Sri Lankans claim literally ran on fuel fumes and did amazing fuel figures ?

Think it was based on the Toyota engine but chinese made