• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

3 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Here's today's one and as its Friday: Dead easy, hence the close crop.

20200903_223537.jpg

..but yet with all the pics of E92 cars out there you had to pick the pic of the car with the dirtiest of wheels and a whole lot of chips on the rim.

Edited by iRage

33 minutes ago, iRage said:

..but yet with all the pics of F10 cars out there you had to pick the pic of the car with the dirtiest of wheels and a whole lot of chips on the rim.

True! But it makes for a bit of urban camouflage does it not? I mean who keeps their BMW looking like that? :D 

( But to be honest I didn't even notice- I was like: Damn! Nice rims- This one's good!) 

Edited by Kavvz

38 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

True! But it makes for a bit of urban camouflage does it not? I mean who keeps their BMW looking like that? :D 

( But to be honest I didn't even notice- I was like: Damn! Nice rims- This one's good!) 

That is some twisted thinking right there....

Random Car guy: Hey Kavvz..why is your car dirty ?

Kavvz : Its my urban camouflage

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, iRage said:

That is some twisted thinking right there....

Random Car guy: Hey Kavvz..why is your car dirty ?

Kavvz : Its my urban camouflage

Let me clarify: I figuare Urban camouflage as it would be harder for anyone guessing on our Quiz to tell it was a fancy pants BMW - Although in this instance it was unintentional as I was more engrossed with the rims ?

(Didn't work though -The fact that it was a BMW got locked in pretty quick-must have been the side crease!)

Edited by Kavvz

3 hours ago, john cooper said:

image.png.359a797b9b267a0f59e0a66a89867167.png

I am sure this is going to be too easy for you guys.

Mitsubishi Colt.and the black arch lining and the funky space aged edges and creases and ducts inside the light surrounding the bulbs themselves are indicative of a Ralliart version. 

Edited by iRage

8 hours ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Latest Toyota Camry 

It is in deed, as Toyota themselves call it, "The Beautiful Monster". Apparently some have made it over. It is a pretty nice car for a FWD (albeit the Asian version's suspension is a bit too soft).

image.png.f14cf5b6077e9988d6b53c4208de45ab.png