• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

15 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Please let it be a datsun 280z !

Haha! I thought the fuel cap would narrow it down to a Toyota. The same one came on the KE30/KE50 sedan as well. The Datsun 240Z/260Z/280Z has the fuel cap higher on the C-Pillar. :) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Davy said:

So not a Corolla AE86/Levin? :) 

Dang it...it is a E80 series Levin. I said it might not be what it looks like because a lot of people confuse it for a E80 Corolla Sedan which has a similar type of front light but the grill and the fender lines are different. Funny how we all seem to have a tougher time with common cars as opposed to the rare ones :) Time to start posting different angles of Premios and Allions to make it more challenging :D 

So yeah...over to you @Davy

Edited by iRage
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, iRage said:

You ain't even trying ! 

That obvious huh? But quite a few hours, yet no one has made any guesses. :D 

Edited by Davy

On 8/14/2020 at 1:01 AM, Davy said:

Haha! I thought the fuel cap would narrow it down to a Toyota. The same one came on the KE30/KE50 sedan as well. The Datsun 240Z/260Z/280Z has the fuel cap higher on the C-Pillar. :) 

True. Didn't notice the fuel cap difference to be honest: I just thought that's a DATSUN! And then later googled it, only to see the 280Z has a square fuel flap, not a round fuel cap as mentioned....Oh well. Still, its a beautiful looking Toyota, and very tastefully restored: Those older liftbacks look really nice and its great to see how this one has been brought back. Plus the thing must be completely analog...How lovely! 

Edited by Kavvz

14 minutes ago, Gummybr said:

Ok doks since everyone likes something different going away from the "backside" and interior for you guys to think of. Should not be that hard

Interior Trivia1.jpg

Thats a Suzuki Vitara 1995ish interior.