• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

7 hours ago, Devinda_Z said:

@fiat fan so much has transpired over the last decade and a half!

The Z is long gone but the Defender still plods along, 18 years on....

IMG-20200807-WA0061.jpgl

What happened to it ? Front fender is a different shade of white and the bonnet is no properly seated...loving the rough tough look in it (the rust is just gorgeous). Let it patina a little bit more and clear coat the thing :) (sorry..I am big fan of the whole dirty, none pvament pricess look for off roaders)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AVANTE said:

Alfa 156?

Yeap! Nice work...(Saw one this morning and I couldn't help thinking: Damn! What a great start to the week! -Just wanted to share the joy with AL in general- Reliability aside, that car is one hell of a looker! )

You're up @AVANTE ! 

Edited by Kavvz

1 hour ago, Kavvz said:

Yeap! Nice work...(Saw one this morning and I couldn't help thinking: Damn! What a great start to the week! -Just wanted to share the joy with AL in general- Reliability aside, that car is one hell of a looker! )

You're up @AVANTE ! 

I like it too! They aren't all that bad reliability wise, if maintained right I heard. Did you see the AutoDelta converted car for sale?? Looker but pricey as well. 

Screenshot_20200810_211337.jpg

3 hours ago, AVANTE said:

I like it too! They aren't all that bad reliability wise, if maintained right I heard. Did you see the AutoDelta converted car for sale?? Looker but pricey as well. 

Nopes I didn't see it...do you have a link? Also is that a chrome strip running along the bottom edge of the door AND the adjacent fender? lol ! Must be an American car...Is it a1950's Dodge Coronet or a Dodge Meadowbrook? 

Edited by Kavvz

6 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Nopes I didn't see it...do you have a link? Also is that a chrome strip running along the bottom edge of the door AND the adjacent fender? lol ! Must be an American car...Is it a1950's Dodge Coronet or a Dodge Meadowbrook? 

The AutoDelta conversion (a 2L) is being sold though none other than our very own @Octanehead :)

I messaged you the link :)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, iRage said:

The AutoDelta conversion (a 2L) is being sold though none other than our very own @Octanehead :)

I messaged you the link :)

Thanks for the link. Wow, the engine specs on that car: It must be dead nice to drive! But then again, who really cares when it looks like that?!

Oh man! I can't get over how beautiful this car is...Such a stunner! 

Screenshot_20200810-215417_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Kavvz

7 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Beauty ain't it? Ofc the price might keep it on sale for a good while. 

Nope, not a dodge coronet/Meadowbrook (God that name sounds so.. Countryside like)

And yes that's chrome lol. 

46 minutes ago, Gummybr said:

Cadillac 620 series maybe. Reminded me of the 620 convertible but the lines are different

Nope sorry

29 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

Those Americans sure do love their chrome! (Although some of the cars from that era were amazing looking...)

Is it a 1940's Hudson Super 6 or Hudson Commodore? 

Again nope, keep trying! 

Yes they do and even I admire them! Chrome is nice as long as it isn't overdone and isn't put on every damn metallic part of the vehicle :D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AVANTE said:

That curve and lower chrome strip looks so much like a Dodge D25 (Super Deluxe) but I do not recollect the wheel arch/fender strip going the entire length of it...hmmm

Just now, iRage said:

That curve and lower chrome strip looks so much like a Dodge D25 (Super Deluxe) but I do not recollect the wheel arch/fender strip going the entire length of it...hmmm

Nope, sorry!