• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

3 hours ago, iRage said:

P40 series Starlet sedan from the early 70s

Couldn't for the life of me figuare out what it was with those 504 ish tail lights, and the funky rear quarter! Funny that it should turn out to be some as ordinary as a Starlet ! 

Good one @matroska. And nicely done @iRage

Edited by Kavvz

7 hours ago, speed8 said:

Is that a 2nd gen Toyota Mark X G's\GR Sport? The details seem to match...

Bingo ! Its a GRX130 Mark X G's. I don't think there are any GR Sports (updated variant of the G's) in SL; only G's. The maroon/red one we have in Sri Lanka has a whole bunch of random badges ranging from Type R ones to Hybrid ones :D 

Over to you @speed8

マークX(トヨタ)250G Sパッケージ G's{平成26年4月〜平成26 ...

Edited by iRage

3 hours ago, speed8 said:

Here goes:

Untitled.png

SLC180?  No side crease so not that either. Can't the the Lexus SC either, as the bootline doesn't fit and the fuel cap is too far away...Hmm. This is going to be one of those hidden in plain sight situations isn't it :D 

Edited by Kavvz

42 minutes ago, Devinda_Z said:

Thought it was a SLK but it isn't....

The BMW's don't have found fuel filler flaps....

We have one of these here??

You mean do we have Mercedes SLC or do we have the SLK? But we have a number of both examples right? 

On 7/31/2020 at 7:15 AM, Devinda_Z said:

Hmmm very rarely do I miss it tbh - like a lot of things in life, it was good while it lasted

That particular car made a terrific sound so with the T-tops off it was quite pleasant to boot it! Exhaust overrun on lift off.... Good times

The prices have tripled so as an investment i'd have done well to hold on to mine

They have been moving but the one you mention is at a car sale - they overpaid at auction i feel

Yeah mine took a while to move - the fact that it was strict two seater (in fact the only coupe) was an issue for some. Back then the market for cars like these wasn't quite as hot as it is now which is odd considering the war had just ended & things were just about starting to pick up

It's a good looking thing - still is but over the past decade since I sold it i've learned that i'm happier behind the wheel of something AWD & turbocharged, preferably with a flat four up front ;)

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

That is a beauty! It almost never pops up on the fan boy pages, I guess the new owner wants to be low-key.

Would love one in the future. But cant justify  spending so much on one.

Hmm flat four/ turbo/awd.... Vape memes incoming. lol

1 hour ago, Hyaenidae said:

The white unicorn! The beast! The pinnacle of Chinese automotive engineering! The ultimate SUV!

The missile 580!

Absolutely, The Greatest ever !!!!

What a moment, Indeed you got  for that. All yours. 

(*This post is sponsored by C-NCAP)

Edited by GK_007
  • Haha 2