• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

13 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

3rd Umpire! 3rd Umpire! :D  

11 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

:action-smiley-060::D

Especially amusing as the exact same two culprits are up again in front of the same match referee!!

Edited by Kavvz

Yes it is a Navigator.  The pic was from the Millionaires FB page..can we call it a tie again (since you both put the write model literally moments apart ? So who go the last tie ? I would say whoever did not get the last tie take this round ?

image.thumb.png.45b3e8c22f78f053eb5f8ff1fe124cfd.png

22 minutes ago, iRage said:

Yes it is a Navigator.  The pic was from the Millionaires FB page..can we call it a tie again (since you both put the write model literally moments apart ? So who go the last tie ? I would say whoever did not get the last tie take this round ?

Wow! Very fancy indeed: @sathyajithj99 no point in breaking with tradition- Take it away buddy, the floor is yours! 

Edited by Kavvz

26 minutes ago, iRage said:

Million Aires FB page is a good place to find rare cars in SL. Some are even the only specimen in the country. 

6 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

Wow! Very fancy indeed: @sathyajithj99 no point in breaking with tradition- Take it away buddy, the floor is yours! 

If you say so buddy, thanks. Here's something from the past

IMG_20200721_203710_808.jpg

3 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Million Aires FB page is a good place to find rare cars in SL. Some are even the only specimen in the country. 

If you say so buddy, thanks. Here's something from the past

IMG_20200721_203710_808.jpg

1963 Jaguar MKII 3.8

Edited by Kavvz

12 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Correct. Jaguar Mark 2 . That's all we need.  The floor is yours 

Okay then, riddle me this: "Often fondly remembered, but never missed, it's a...." 

Screenshot_20200721-112615_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Kavvz

2 hours ago, Kavvz said:

My apolgies, I just didn't think we'd have any of the big ole Navigators in SL? I guess I habitually under estimate the resources of our lot! Certainly the capabilities of our 1% at least...Apparently the new Navigator offers better comfort than a MB GL. The seats certainly look the part at least! 

I believe the car came here for a right hand drive conversion. Infact those peeps have a load of pickups, and interesting rides like an SRT Demon and a Shelby F150 stuck here in the island as they were meant to go to their respective customers after the conversion. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AVANTE said:

I believe the car came here for a right hand drive conversion. Infact those peeps have a load of pickups, and interesting rides like an SRT Demon and a Shelby F150 stuck here in the island as they were meant to go to their respective customers after the conversion. 

Was the Navigator one of those cars that got stuck here ? Heard of it hitting the road along with a Tundra (I wonder if they were being test driven).

3 hours ago, iRage said:

Was the Navigator one of those cars that got stuck here ? Heard of it hitting the road along with a Tundra (I wonder if they were being test driven).

'Tis but a guess. A Tundra too? Would be nice to see people straying away from escapades and LCs. Let's see in the following days. 

Edited by AVANTE