• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

Not many of these around :)

oaoawv6.jpg

Aha...Extra ImpressiVe...2nd generation Corona EXiV (T200 series) ....yes EXiV apparently stands for Extra Impressive. The T200 EXiV and Carina ED are both bath on the Celica platform just like the Curren....

Edited by iRage

Mazda 929 ?

Nope, But let me give a hint iRage was Close

Please post sharp images in the future....

lol the point of the Trivia is to make it hard. Specially make it hard from people cheating by using google image search and this picture is sharp enough to guess.

Nope, But let me give a hint iRage was Close

lol the point of the Trivia is to make it hard. Specially make it hard from people cheating by using google image search and this picture is sharp enough to guess.

a toyota chaser from the mid 1990's ??? :action-smiley-012:

Whether it is sharp or not google will make it way.

Thats why, we insist on our own photos, especially for the vehicle in SL.

Its tough for me, anyway, looking forward the answer.

Whether it is sharp or not google will make it way.

Thats why, we insist on our own photos, especially for the vehicle in SL.

Its tough for me, anyway, looking forward the answer.

Try googling this pic and you will not find a result..

lol putha i have been playing this trivia long before you joined AL. i am well aware of rules and convinencey

the image i have posted is enough for people to guess. Cannot make it too easy everytime as well. then theres no fun in this game.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Simplelife" data-cid="285827" data-time="1446552830"><p>
Looks like a Cresta...</p></blockquote>

bingo.. Cresta it is, take the floor mate

hWLew77.jpg

Edited by Schiffer

Try googling this pic and you will not find a result..

lol putha i have been playing this trivia long before you joined AL. i am well aware of rules and convinencey

the image i have posted is enough for people to guess. Cannot make it too easy everytime as well. then theres no fun in this game.

google will look for the entire image. A part will not get a hit at all.. trust me i've tried...when i posted the pic of the Isuzu Aska (lifted off the internet) google could not find it even when i removed a very small part of the pic.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="matroska" data-cid="285829" data-time="1446554089"><p>

google will look for the entire image. A part will not get a hit at all.. trust me i've tried...when i posted the pic of the Isuzu Aska (lifted off the internet) google could not find it even when i removed a very small part of the pic.</p></blockquote>

Actually no bro, Google could even find with a part of the pic. Depending on thr size and how it's being cropped

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="matroska" data-cid="285829" data-time="1446554089"><p>

google will look for the entire image. A part will not get a hit at all.. trust me i've tried...when i posted the pic of the Isuzu Aska (lifted off the internet) google could not find it even when i removed a very small part of the pic.</p></blockquote>

Actually no bro, Google could even find with a part of the pic. Depending on thr size and how it's being cropped

must have been the way i cropped then :sport-smiley-004: got them google gods confused...