• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

Holdon Kingswood??

MINIACE

a holden hx. :)

It's actually a Holden Statesman de Ville. It's based on Holden HX (it also shares many body panels with Kingswood). So in all fairness, both of u are correct I guess but Nexus is probly a tiny bit closer.

Here's the pic of the actual car (rebadged as a Cadillac I believe) I posted and another pic of a Statesman de Ville (some idiot has plugged in a diesel engine) which was put up for sale in some Sri Lankan website sometime ago.

ormbur.jpg

egwsg9.jpg

Would u take the floor?

Edited by Crosswind

Here's the pic of the actual car (rebadged as a Cadillac I believe) I posted and another pic of a Statesman de Ville (some idiot has plugged in a diesel engine) which was put up for sale in some Sri Lankan website sometime ago.

egwsg9.jpg

Would u take the floor?

damn that is a crime to do that to a car like that :angry:

ok try this guys :)

uvDTc.jpg

Hyundai Tiburon.

hmmm, my guess also Hyundai tiburon

That was the "Coupe" mate. Model before the Tiburon I believe. :)

all you guys are correct it's it's called coupe and tiburon Big_D you are the first one who answer so take the floor mate. :)

Edited by nexus

I dont think so...Sure thats W110 because no side chrome

MINIACE

I think its a W111 or W112 :unsure:

It was a 1964 220S. I don't know the W# so who won? :)

Yes this is of W 110 chassis. W111 and W112 came with higher grade engines.No body and chassis difference. You can spot a difference from out side unless you specify thats a 220s and year 64.

The actual car is a W111 since she has a 220 engine. But you cant spot a difference between a W110 and W111 from outside.

Guess we have to let Mani post another...(Easy onewink.gif )

MINIACE