• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

35 minutes ago, speed8 said:

Mazda Eunos Cosmo?

Correct! Should have known you have a tendency to stare at jdm cars for an abnormal amount of time.

Your turn.

Screenshot_20200610_073625.jpg

Edited by AVANTE
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AVANTE said:

No right? Though I wish to see one here. 

On 3/9/2008 at 3:47 PM, miniace said:

Hi Guys!

Got a suggestion .Why don’t we confine the Trivia to autos available in SL.So that we are actually checking how good and ‘Auto-brainy’ and not how prompt the PC delivering Google results. For dial up users its kind of fair game then. I’m convinced many don’t spare time for Google hounds. Just an idea...

MINIACE

On 3/9/2008 at 7:00 PM, Watchman said:

"Cars available on Sri Lanka" sounds like a good idea to help our 56kbps pals... agree...:D

May i too suggest we see how this works, and if it doesnt work or we run out of ALL the vehicles available in SL, we can switch back to the old way.. So, dev_z if you're agreeable maybe you can post a vehicle available in SL?

PS: though, you MUST have some knowledge on the area to Google the proper vehicle too, right.. you cant just Google "car wit a rear light that comes in 2 circles, on red one orange" :D hehehee!

Up

54 minutes ago, AVANTE said:

Correct! Should have known you have a tendency to stare at jdm cars for an abnormal amount of time.

Your turn.

Screenshot_20200610_073625.jpg

Oh well, years of playing Gran Turismo have finally found some use...

May I have a go at it? 

guessit.jpg

1 minute ago, Devinda_Z said:

@AVANTE i can't believe i'm playing this game 12 years on!! ??‍♂️?

Old habits die hard I guess. You're a hot player judging by the older threads. Come on, let's keep the game spirit alive :)

6 hours ago, AVANTE said:

Screenshot_20200611_080327.jpg

Paul and Paula's new Langley :D

Nissan Langley...2nd gen (N12). 

THe marketing phrase was Paul and Paula's new Langley. Nissan was trying to bring back the whole Ken and Mary vibe to the marketing.

Introducing Paul and Paula :D  (The advert has the higher grade Langley with the rectangular head light cover. Lower grade ones did not have that..just the four head lights all exposed.)

Edited by iRage
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, iRage said:

Paul and Paula's new Langley :D

Nissan Langley...2nd gen (N12). 

THe marketing phrase was Paul and Paula's new Langley. Nissan was trying to bring back the whole Ken and Mary vibe to the marketing.

Introducing Paul and Paula :D  (The advert has the higher grade Langley with the rectangular head light cover. Lower grade ones did not have that..just the four head lights all exposed.)

Right you are! Your turn.