• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

22 minutes ago, iRage said:

lol...I am pretty sure most of us here know the owners (past and present) and the car :)

Here you go...

image.png.6ae3641baf875e72f717ca2cd932dfab.png

Hey, I saw this car! It parked next to mine at the Borella Fashion Bug!! 

Saw a lady and a gent get out of it, know the model but will let someone else take a shot.

Whoever the owner is: Clean car m8!

38 minutes ago, iRage said:

I meant most of us know the owner of the yellow bird you posted :) No idea who the white car belongs to...so 

floor is still open.

Oh wait what, that was off a Malaysian Sellers page :)

Identity theft I say!

33358111_1573052652817332_8515926816521715712_n.jpg

2 hours ago, MaleCortana said:

Oh wait what, that was off a Malaysian Sellers pag

I thought it was this...did not notice that the one you posted had a sunroof

image.png.71ae74223ff363d4ce0774496f4f1ad0.png

1 hour ago, Kavvz said:

A Nissan? A Nissan Silv(i)a ? 

Well..technically no as it is a 180SX (formerly known as Gazelle)...but closely related to the Sylvia and this was a time Nissan was doing the weird badge swapping for different markets, etc...

So over to you @Kavvz

image.png.620606700a6610a016ecee4a2a406454.png

3 hours ago, iRage said:

Well..technically no as it is a 180SX (formerly known as Gazelle)...but closely related to the Sylvia and this was a time Nissan was doing the weird badge swapping for different markets, etc...

So over to you @Kavvz

Cool! Thanks for the underarm toss-Nice of you. Okay then here's the next one. The first picture is a glimpse of the front grill and the second is a bit of the rear quarter for consideration...

Screenshot_20201019-141316_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201019-141621_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Kavvz

46 minutes ago, john cooper said:

Something different, you may love it or hate it.

It is very hard to see them on roads, I have seen a one last time when I was in SL and it was spotless.

This specific model was in the marker end of the 80's and early 90's.

image.png.5012fe4e69dbb3febd4e48da7113b7d1.png

Well I'm certainly not into bikes so excuse my noobness  :D given the timeline you mentioned  is this a Honda CB250 variant?

Edited by matroska

12 minutes ago, john cooper said:

Good guess mate, It is CB250, this specific model is the "Super Hawk"

image.png.fd0628686b2ff8e594f0ec969ab2d465.png

it is your turn mate.

Ah! Super smooth bike! Never seen one in red in SL though...I wonder why? It looks great!  @fiat fan is currently the proud owner of one if I'm not mistaken? Right? 

2 hours ago, john cooper said:

Yes, Sri Lanka is a rich country.

It is that! And at the prices cars are trading for these days, we will soon have Suzuki Maruti / Wagon R owners posing with their new rides on the srilankamillionairesclub insta-wow handle... :D 

31 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

Ah! Super smooth bike! Never seen one in red in SL though...I wonder why? It looks great!  @fiat fan is currently the proud owner of one if I'm not mistaken? Right? 

I remember one of our seniors at school used to have one like this (with 4 cylinders I think) which he bought for cycle parades, thing Peri or Komsiripala might remember. Sadly newer bikes dont have that presence. No wonder Honda is bringing it back to fight the Royal Enfields in India.

2 hours ago, john cooper said:

Good guess mate, It is CB250, this specific model is the "Super Hawk"

image.png.fd0628686b2ff8e594f0ec969ab2d465.png

it is your turn mate.

Thanks JC - not really up to date with bikes even though my dad is a  bike fan and I remember we had a Honda XL 80 growing up in the 90's

anyways' here's the next quiz:

image.png.86ff2ff19b8861b2d5253eb1960488dc.png

14 hours ago, Kavvz said:

My memory is with a red Super Hawk and it is still with the original owner but not road worthy and he is not interested in restoring it or selling it. ?

12 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Ok this is going to be a hard one. So I give you two views.

Trivia1.jpg

Trivia21.jpg

I'm going to take a long shot and say its an old old Datsun Cedric. The headlight design looks very American but those from the stateside in the 60s would have puked at the front panel. Its bland enough to be British or Japanese but British were never this adventurous.

BTW who owns this one? any idea?