• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

55 minutes ago, MaleCortana said:

@Hyaenidae yep definitely either a W123 or a W201, such pretty cars ?

Okay so I don't know the rules here regarding non-street cars so I'll post two pics, hint is GrandTurismo (the Playstation game), the other car is a fairly standard but uncommon car in SL. Should be easy pickings ?

autolanka1.JPG

autoalanka.jpg

That is a X110 series Mark II 

As for the rules...it has to be an actual road going car that is available in Sri Lanka :)

1 hour ago, MaleCortana said:

@Hyaenidae yep definitely either a W123 or a W201, such pretty cars ?

Okay so I don't know the rules here regarding non-street cars so I'll post two pics, hint is GrandTurismo (the Playstation game), the other car is a fairly standard but uncommon car in SL. Should be easy pickings ?

autolanka1.JPG

autoalanka.jpg

the first one's a Mark 2 from the early 2000's

the second ones the suzuki escudo  (didn't have a clue actually ...had to google "gran turismo monster sport shell red car" and found this on the image list 

image.png.fb5af00186cacecd4fc8cb9934b2ce68.png

Edited by matroska

10 minutes ago, iRage said:

That is a X110 series Mark II 

As for the rules...it has to be an actual road going car that is available in Sri Lanka :)

Ding ding ding! Mark 2 it is! Your turn! I went to check out one for sale for about 2.4 mil in SL with the BEAMS engine

9 minutes ago, matroska said:

the first one's a Mark 2 from the early 2000's

the second ones the suzuki escudo  (didn't have a clue actually ...had to google "gran turismo monster sport shell red car" and found this on the image list 

image.png.fb5af00186cacecd4fc8cb9934b2ce68.png

Correct you are as well! It's the Suzuki Escudo Peaks Pike Rally Car, had 945 horsepower and weighed only 1100 kilos. A lot of people know this monster from Grand Turismo.

3 hours ago, MaleCortana said:

Correct you are as well! It's the Suzuki Escudo Peaks Pike Rally Car, had 945 horsepower and weighed only 1100 kilos. A lot of people know this monster from Grand Turismo.

It had a twin engine set up if I'm not mistaken. The XL7 was the first to break the 10minute barrier on Pikes Peak if I'm not mistaken (driven by Monster Tajima)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fiat fan said:

Correct. Twin exhaust though. From matara. We don't have any S4’s here, DO WE? ?

D2E8126C-7943-4B0B-997E-9744195581DC.png

ohh alright, I've seen one with the same rear lights and quad exhaust tips (it's an A4 that was riced to look like a S4) near Nexxmod in Dehiwala, regardless someone else take my chance bit busy with work :( 

53 minutes ago, MaleCortana said:

ohh alright, I've seen one with the same rear lights and quad exhaust tips (it's an A4 that was riced to look like a S4) near Nexxmod in Dehiwala, regardless someone else take my chance bit busy with work :( 

Ok then taking MaleCortana's turn 

image.png.2a783e8b0a563e99157659131752b031.png

15 hours ago, matroska said:

Ok then taking MaleCortana's turn 

image.png.2a783e8b0a563e99157659131752b031.png

That looks like a Isuzu D-Max. However, in some markets the Mu-X came with the same facia whilst in some the Mu-X had some softer edges and a bit more pricy looking trim. 

So...Isuzu D-Max platform :D

3 hours ago, iRage said:

That looks like a Isuzu D-Max. However, in some markets the Mu-X came with the same facia whilst in some the Mu-X had some softer edges and a bit more pricy looking trim. 

So...Isuzu D-Max platform :D

yup... correct this is a picture of a 2013 Isuzu DMax crew cab.