• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

2 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Nice to see an old timer. Well its close, in someways you can be correct. So will give it to you.

Believe these were made in India so they came under the DCM Toyota name.

Trivia.jpg

visiting forums after ages and yeah it's DCM, they used DYNA U60 as the base/platform to build these busses and trucks. 

1 hour ago, harshansenadhir said:

Yay. my objective of this cropping was to deceive people to think that its' a Merc. :D

Haha good job!, the badge had a M shadow cast on the bonnet so I was 100% certain it was a Maybach but right after I sent that answer I realized that I was wrong because Maybach was bankrupt/making independent cars during that time. I was thinking it was a Maybach based on this car, the W221 (which doesn't exist I think)

420px-Mercedes-Benz_S_320_CDI_4MATIC_L_(V_221)_–_Frontansicht_(1),_30._August_2011,_Düsseldorf.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

Imma shamelessly steal the floor 'cause @MaleCortana hasn't logged in for 2 days

uVpadwq.jpg

Haha! Been having some problems with an leaky oil seal near the gear selector mate, was too busy crying cause I had just replaced my transmission fluid! 

Seems to be a pic of a W201? 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MaleCortana said:

Haha! Been having some problems with an leaky oil seal near the gear selector mate, was too busy crying cause I had just replaced my transmission fluid! 

Seems to be a pic of a W201? 

Looks like it! (I had no idea what it is tbh. but W201 looks pretty close!)

Over to you

Edited by Hyaenidae

@Hyaenidae yep definitely either a W123 or a W201, such pretty cars ?

Okay so I don't know the rules here regarding non-street cars so I'll post two pics, hint is GrandTurismo (the Playstation game), the other car is a fairly standard but uncommon car in SL. Should be easy pickings ?

autolanka1.JPG

autoalanka.jpg