• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

5 hours ago, sathyajithj99 said:

5 hours ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Correct. One of my favourite ??

Over to you. 

2020-mazda-3-sedan-forward-view-carbuzz-682555.jpg

Mine too, :) it is become leaner and meaner and shredded lot of weight than prev gen. Prefer the sedan over the hatch though. 

Please someone take my turn.

12 hours ago, GK_007 said:

Mine too, :) it is become leaner and meaner and shredded lot of weight than prev gen. Prefer the sedan over the hatch though. 

I think I mentioned this in another thread too..that is the thing..you would expect it to be better in an exciting vertical sort of way.Has the looks and everything.....but it is not...it just feels very lateral when compared to the old one...it is not bad....it is good...but it is not really that much better than the previous one. It is like the same as the old one but does the samething in a different way (which brings about some changes...but nothing to write home about sort of way). Its not doing very well in Japan (and apparently in some other markets too). Mazda is losing serious ground as most of their models are starting to dry up..my guess is Mazda will be in this slump until the new Mazda6, rumored to be RWD; comes along. But then Toyota is working on it with them and will be using the same platform. So the thunder might get stolen away by them.

6 hours ago, matroska said:

Yeah it's a 928 S4 and the timeline is correct - the earlier 928 had a different rear-light setup. 

image.thumb.png.918c800069920adb01165ae5f6ab0c39.png

Saw this recently on facebook 

image.png.b1ab4958c5b9cb591c44e90ef2af2828.png

Damn, I missed the 928, I remembered that my bro had a RC of this but didnt think of the 928 I was thinking of the higher numbers.