• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

21 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Chrysler Grand Voyager 

Wha? We have those? Where at the US embassy? 

(Oh and I'm going to go with Dodge Grand Caravan / Dodge Caravan then...3rd Umpire today too I bet? :D )  

Edited by Kavvz

22 minutes ago, matroska said:

well it's based on this :D ....damn it kavvz that was quicker than i expected. 

Sorry! Have been interested in the Chinese car industry of late...buggers are brutal when it comes to product rip offs aren't they? :D 

(My favorite so far is the Micro Tourer / Foton View G9 You could pretty much debadge that thing  and just like that it would confuse the hell outta most people! How the Chinese get away with that stuff beats me!) 

Edited by Kavvz

11 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

Wha? We have those? Where at the US embassy? 

no out in the wild... I once went to check out an old Tercel - The seller was a hearse importer his family vehicle was a Grand Voyager. 

22 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Chrysler Grand Voyager 

Correct Sathyajith - your turn. 

17 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

Sorry! Have been interested in the Chinese car industry of late...buggers are brutal when it comes to product rip offs aren't they? :D 

(My favorite so far is the Micro Tourer / Foton View G9 You could pretty much debadge that thing  and just like that it would confuse the hell outta most people! How the Chinese get away with that stuff beats me!) 

what amuses me most is their product naming.. there's this Hi-Ace ripoff which is called something like  Golden Dragon SDF908JKRE3 I'm not sure how they escape being sued. I guess they can get away with anything :D 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, matroska said:

no out in the wild... I once went to check out an old Tercel - The seller was a hearse importer his family vehicle was a Grand Voyager. 

Oh wow! Very cool! Too bad...If it wasn't for the Chinese ripping it off, we would have been guessing at that for a while! :D  I guess he threw it into the back of a container along with some American built hearses...

Edited by Kavvz

5 minutes ago, matroska said:

I've seen one around cmb. Soccer mom type of vehicle 

Edited by sathyajithj99

1 hour ago, Kavvz said:

Looks very Alfa-ish?  Alfa Romeo 159 maybe?

edit Wait its from the Spider...Alfa Romeo Spider 2006/7 ish to 2012

Ok. I'll give it to you. It's  Alfa Romeo Brera. Since you can't say whether it's a coupe or a roadster from this angle and both share the same taillights. 

eng_pm_SPOILER-CAP-Alfa-Romeo-Brera-4712_5.jpg

800px-Alfa_Romeo_Spider_VI_20090620_rear.JPG

Edited by sathyajithj99

19 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

But if you look closely there are differences at the edges of taillights and where the tailgate lines are. The rear bumper is also different at the bottom. 

Agreed. The fender panel gaps are clearly different. That did occur to me as it seemed the pannel gap on the AR Spider were too far into the tail lights to be a spot on match, but later I  thought it was just the 2D image messing with my visual depth perception. (I didn't notice the difference in the bumper at the time...)

That was a good one! Want to go again @sathyajithj99 ? 

Edited by Kavvz

1 hour ago, Kavvz said:

Agreed. The fender panel gaps are clearly different. That did occur to me as it seemed the pannel gap on the AR Spider were too far into the tail lights to be a spot on match, but later I  thought it was just the 2D image messing with my visual depth perception. (I didn't notice the difference in the bumper at the time...)

That was a good one! Want to go again @sathyajithj99 ? 

Okay to keep the ball rolling let me post one up then: 

Screenshot_20200722-152114_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Kavvz
The last one was previously listed