• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

26 minutes ago, matroska said:

i wanted to verify and this is actually the first pic that comes on google for corolla 2 gp turbo ( @AVANTE you lazy ass)   

Took me a while of searching around but yeah youre right.. That seems to be the first pic as well? ?️

Edited by AVANTE

On 6/30/2014 at 2:54 PM, Amila_Silva said:

I had the same issue with one tire of my car and it was fixed when applied the tire air sealant. I don't recall the actual brand name of that product but they are now available in lot of places. They have a chart and according to the tire capacity they inject the appropriate sealant through the valve. I applied it to my two front wheels and cost me 1600 LKR.

However, after a weak I visited car ca*e for wheel alignment and they asked me whether I have applied this particular sealant because they couldn't balance those two wheels due to the sealant is fluctuating inside the tire. There is no affect to wheel alignment, only the balancing could not be done.

3 hours ago, matroska said:

ok then..... better late than never

chrome_2020-06-25_15-45-09.png.861965030e51d50ef9c91eeb79b3b415.png

@matroska i want to say MG B or Triumph Spitfire but that small indicator/parking light doesn't seem to match

Is it a Datsun fairlady roadster then? That clean headlight detail does look more Japanese than British...but then nothing else really matches...I think you're closer with the MG B @Devinda_Z Everything seems to match even the flashy chrome strip along the fender on the MG B, everything except for that little round parking light. 

Got to be something from the MG family then? ( Does anyone live near MasterDon? Quick go look over his fence at all his MG's and report back !! :D  ) 

Edited by Kavvz

1 hour ago, Kavvz said:

Is it a Datsun fairlady roadster then? That clean headlight detail does look more Japanese than British...but then nothing else really matches...I think you're closer with the MG B @Devinda_Z Everything seems to match even the flashy chrome strip along the fender on the MG B, everything except for that little round parking light. 

Got to be something from the MG family then? ( Does anyone live near MasterDon? Quick go look over his fence at all his MG's and report back !! :D  ) 

It'll take me a while to drive from Mt to Kelaniya @Kavvz?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Renault Caravelle. Don't think there are any Datsun fairlady Roadsters here.

Correct. Your Turn.

10 hours ago, Devinda_Z said:

Nicely done @Gummybr - do we have one here?? :o

Good one @matroska

Yes we do ... there's at least one green unit with 3 sri plates. 

• Like 1