• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

3 hours ago, Devinda_Z said:

@Kavvz you're up next - don't let the oldies down! #nopressure

@Devinda_Z : I was just waiting for @ShintaroX to confirm. But at the risk of offending him, I'll take a whirl as I figure the young champions will be raring to go; now that there's a bit of blood in the water! I had best get out of the way and fast! :D 

Edited by Kavvz
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kavvz said:

Okay here's the next one @ShintaroX my apologies for jumping the gun a bit, but it looks like I'll be torn from limb-to-limb if I hold the game up. (Also if I am wrong on the Toyota Chaser, we can go back to that one first). 

Screenshot_20200622-083904_Chrome.jpg

Fiat Doblo? 

51 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

Okay bit of a stretch but: (Japanese market) 1997-02 Saturn SC1 or SC2 Coupe? 

Correct! There was one up for sale recently(advertised as a 'Toyota' cos hey of course Toyota sells ?-your turn @Kavvz

image.png.cb40d138f883111e61e7c8334b161d46.png

27 minutes ago, matroska said:

Correct! There was one up for sale recently(advertised as a 'Toyota' cos hey of course Toyota sells ?-your turn @Kavvz

Wow! Mind blowing that we have more than one. (To be honest I remembered it as a Toyota too, I was going nuts googling 'Toyota Coupe') :D

Edit: Okay got one as below

Edited by Kavvz
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, matroska said:

Corolla 2  ? (which is more or less related to @Kavvz reply - only the lights are a little bit different) 

image.png.fdc1b81f868c949601027b9975cd3cd4.png

Looks spot on: And now that you point it out, on the Toyota Sprinter Trueno the fog lamp / driving lights and the orange indicator light positioning is indeed slightly different,  Good one@matroska ! 

Edited by Kavvz
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kavvz said:

Looks spot on: And now that you point it out, on the Toyota Sprinter Trueno the fog lamp / driving lights and the orange indicator light positioning is indeed slightly different,  Good one@matroska ! 

1 hour ago, matroska said:

Corolla 2  ? (which is more or less related to @Kavvz reply - only the lights are a little bit different) 

image.png.fdc1b81f868c949601027b9975cd3cd4.png

Well done well done.. Even found the original picture to rub it in eh.. Next try will be more interesting ?

OK so this is a dilemma. @Kavvzreply is related and @matroska reply should be Tercel GP Turbo but Corolla II is a general name for the family of the cars. 

So who's taking the stage? 

Edited by AVANTE

38 minutes ago, AVANTE said:

Well done well done.. Even found the original picture to rub it in eh.. Next try will be more interesting ?

So who's taking the stage? 

IMO I think as above; meaning my answer wasn't an exact fit: But I am pleased to have been in the running! And did @matroska actually get the exact same picture? lol !! That in itself deserves the win! 

Edited by Kavvz
  • Haha 1