• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Chevy Camaro

Nicky

correction: there WAS the yellow transformers version here for some time. It was here only for a while till it got a LHD/RHD conversion.

Its gone now AFAIK.

Really,too bad then.Anyone knows where it headed to

• 8 months later...

:Yaaaawn: cheap American tin cans that can only go in a straight line, i dont see what the big whoop is about -_-

You didn't quite copy VVTi, he yawned with more 'w's and 'n's and less 'a's, you'll get there eventually, don't give up! So you're not impressed by a Camaro? I am a little bit, probably because I haven't an atom of class! But I think the 'big whoop' is 'cos it's rare in SL, unlike Honda Civics and diesel BMW 3's. Anyway, to each his own, eh? :)

Edited by ShintaroX

stig and vvti ppl probably d japan,toyota buds who drives 121s and think they driving the wheels on town

Usually i like to pound on imbeciles but im gonna pass on this, you obviously dont even have the brain to visit ones profile page to see which cars they drive so i wont even bother

You didn't quite copy VVTi, he yawned with more 'w's and 'n's and less 'a's, you'll get there eventually, don't give up! So you're not impressed by a Camaro? I am a little bit, probably because I haven't an atom of class! But I think the 'big whoop' is 'cos it's rare in SL, unlike Honda Civics and diesel BMW 3's. Anyway, to each his own, eh? :)

Bravo you found out my cars, you want a lollipop for that ?

Just because something is rare doesnt mean it deserves to be in the limelight, if thats the case there are plenty of truly exotic cars that most people haven't even heard of. The reason it has become a "big whoop" is cause most people dont see cars beyond their outer shell, and thats that !

Edited by The Stig