• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi - Lancer Gl

Prashanweera

Hi All,

I am planning to go for a Mitsubishi Lancer Car. But I have few concerns. Please provide me your comments.

1. How is the fuel consumption of “Lancer GL CS1A” Petrol/EFI 1.3Litre 16 Valve SOHC ECI-MULTI.

2. What is the difference between GL , GLX and GLS models

3. How is the Marker price for Lancer GL CS1A 1.3 car.

Any other comments regarding these Mitsubishi cars are appreciated.

Thank you.

Prashan

I had a 2002 which i used from 2004-2008, when i sold the car it had 155k on the clock and only the front shocks were replaced.

Price will depend on the year and the options. Go for the GLX they are fully loaded. 2002 model had factory A/W, CD Changer and Fogs, after 2002 they were locally fitted. Generally 1.5 Mn. - 2.5 Mn. i guess.

Most of the GLs were given on hire purchse so check the history of the vehicle before purchse.

If taken care there shouldnt be any issues, generally CS1 is a very relable car.

Mine a 1.3 Manual used to give 10 in city and 12-14 outstation

I had a 2002 which i used from 2004-2008, when i sold the car it had 155k on the clock and only the front shocks were replaced.

Price will depend on the year and the options. Go for the GLX they are fully loaded. 2002 model had factory A/W, CD Changer and Fogs, after 2002 they were locally fitted. Generally 1.5 Mn. - 2.5 Mn. i guess.

Most of the GLs were given on hire purchse so check the history of the vehicle before purchse.

If taken care there shouldnt be any issues, generally CS1 is a very relable car.

Mine a 1.3 Manual used to give 10 in city and 12-14 outstation

Thank you very much for the information.

Hi All,

I am planning to go for a Mitsubishi Lancer Car. But I have few concerns. Please provide me your comments.

1. How is the fuel consumption of “Lancer GL CS1A” Petrol/EFI 1.3Litre 16 Valve SOHC ECI-MULTI.

2. What is the difference between GL , GLX and GLS models

3. How is the Marker price for Lancer GL CS1A 1.3 car.

Any other comments regarding these Mitsubishi cars are appreciated.

Thank you.

Prashan

I think Kush answered the GL vs GLX question. I dnt knw abt GLS though

I have a CS1 2002 manual which does 12-13 kmpl in the city. I have no Complaints so far. only issue I faced was when the clutch pomp gave up. but dnt worry abt the parts they are available for cheep if you know where to look.

Maintanance wise it is easy to maintain. The market price is around 1.5 mn to 1.8mn depending on the condition of the car.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I heard that there is a circuit which can fix to the car engine to upgrade the fuel Consumption extra 20-30%. I don't know the truth about this but there is a place near Dehiwala (Kawdana Road) selling and fixing this equipment to any 5fwd cars/vans. I called them and they said that the equipment is Rs 2500-2900. I'm planning to fix it since my ASP model does only 8-9km/1Ltr within the city limits (1500cc engine).

Check and please share your ideas: Mr. Premarathne 0728202554

Irosh

Hi guys,

I heard that there is a circuit which can fix to the car engine to upgrade the fuel Consumption extra 20-30%. I don't know the truth about this but there is a place near Dehiwala (Kawdana Road) selling and fixing this equipment to any 5fwd cars/vans. I called them and they said that the equipment is Rs 2500-2900. I'm planning to fix it since my ASP model does only 8-9km/1Ltr within the city limits (1500cc engine).

Irosh

If I was you, I would not bother as a lot of these "technologies" are not proven and might do more harm than good long term!

Hi guys,

Irosh

'Iroshw',

There is another thread active at present on this forum regarding fuel savers please read that.

Better put your money to FD rather spending for that electronic unit.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

FD wont do him much good due to low interest rates but he can try trading in shares in the stock exchange and earn handsomely if he plays his cards well with that money!

'Iroshw',

There is another thread active at present on this forum regarding fuel savers please read that.

Better put your money to FD rather spending for that electronic unit.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.