• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Sunny B310 (~ 1978 ) Parts Availability

toosea

Hello all!

I am thinking of buying a b310 and talked with someone who bought one recently. According to him there is no parts scarcity and are readily available for this car.

However someone else told me that it will take some effort to find parts for the b310.

Does anyone have first hand experience regarding b310 parts availability? Highly appreciate any help with this..

(by the way I did search the archives and didn't come up with anything relevant..)

Hello all!

I am thinking of buying a b310 and talked with someone who bought one recently. According to him there is no parts scarcity and are readily available for this car.

However someone else told me that it will take some effort to find parts for the b310.

Does anyone have first hand experience regarding b310 parts availability? Highly appreciate any help with this..

(by the way I did search the archives and didn't come up with anything relevant..)

sumiya who is restoring his one can tell you about that more than any one else... :D

just follow that thread about restoring.....

Inspiring thread..

So Rameez, what are the sources of these parts? Do the original oem produce them or are they from third parties? In your case do you get japanese made parts or from other locations such as china, malaysia etc?

Also is there any way to get Sumiya's attention to this thread without a frown on the mods faces :ninja:

Inspiring thread..

So Rameez, what are the sources of these parts? Do the original oem produce them or are they from third parties? In your case do you get japanese made parts or from other locations such as china, malaysia etc?

Also is there any way to get Sumiya's attention to this thread without a frown on the mods faces :ninja:

yes i think PM him should fine.......

I have finished rebuilding my B310 , easily found used Driver side door, Steering box and a used but a good Engine ( Since the existing one had some issues ), carburetor. Engine,Carb and Steering Box cost me 30000/-.

All from panchica watta, a place called W@Tta. Also i found some of the body parts from a place near Pelmadulla.

• 2 weeks later...

hi toosea

Sorry for the late reply i was little away from the forum because of no free time,there is no issues of finding engine parts etc, there are plenty of spare shops at panchikawathe to sel those parts.but it is little difficult to find spares like Head Light Signal Light, Break Lights etc

rather than those any other parts can be found easily,

if you go to e bay you will find these too yet,don't worry about it go for B210 or B310 hassle free very reliable beast i would say ..:)

i dont think there will be no other old car running such a long distance trips regularly like mine , for me it is a gold

Call Hussain Motors for reconditioned parts on 0776267414

thanks

regards

sumith

Edited by Sumiya

hi sumiya

have you comleted your car now? if so lease upload a pic

yes these cars are reliable indeed when you say long distance trips how long and how frequent

hi toosea

Sorry for the late reply i was little away from the forum because of no free time,there is no issues of finding engine parts etc, there are plenty of spare shops at panchikawathe to sel those parts.but it is little difficult to find spares like Head Light Signal Light, Break Lights etc

rather than those any other parts can be found easily,

if you go to e bay you will find these too yet,don't worry about it go for B210 or B310 hassle free very reliable beast i would say ..:)

i dont think there will be no other old car running such a long distance trips regularly like mine , for me it is a gold

Call Hussain Motors for reconditioned parts on 0776267414

thanks

regards

sumith

Hi timestamp

Nope Mate not yet i had to remove front driving door panels and so and i got stuck in the middle of it

and these days i got lot of other expenses etc..so i am in little financial crisis for these 2 months

don't worry i will be uploading everything to the forum

thanks

regards

sumith

• 9 years later...
7 hours ago, Maahela said:

Hi, Im trying to build my grand father's car and Id like to know where I can get a Nissan B310 Dashboard . Can anyone lend me some information cause its not come across me during the past few hours of searching

Thanks in advance ..

Hi, 

Took a stroll through panchikawatte and the usual spots? 

If your dashboard just has cracks on it, you can fiber it from within and paint/re-up holster it. Saves you the cost of a new dash. 

9 hours ago, Maahela said:

Hi, Im trying to build my grand father's car and Id like to know where I can get a Nissan B310 Dashboard . Can anyone lend me some information cause its not come across me during the past few hours of searching

Thanks in advance ..

Facebook might be your best bet - there are a few Datsun groups and even one/two dedicated group for b310 - parts for these are pretty common   - there are posts frequently about parts for sale like dashboards. there's also a few sellers who sell like the guys in kandy/gampola area (r@[email protected])  who claim to have almost any part - haven't got from the personally but just check with them and see