• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Advice To Purchase

Hi guys,

I need a Good powerful Car which will make 8 Km per Litre in Colombo for 1.8 m to 2.0 mil

Year should be above 1999 Auto/Manual doesn't matter, Japanese / European Doesn't matter

Using a B4 99 will be giving it immediately since fuel budget exceeds every month

Pleeeeese advice

• Like 1

A Nissan P11 manual would be ideal for you. I had a P11 1997 and it was amazing on all aspects. Power, handling, economy. especially on long trips, with Colombo running giving around 8 if not more. and you can get one for less than your min budget.

• Like 1

A Nissan P11 manual would be ideal for you. I had a P11 1997 and it was amazing on all aspects. Power, handling, economy. especially on long trips, with Colombo running giving around 8 if not more. and you can get one for less than your min budget.

yes my top choice go for p11

VVTI you are spot on. :rolleyes: P11 could be the best as he wants a good powerful one.and the fuel range will also be in his limits..I think he can even go for a new premira (P12) for his budget..in fact with the good negotiation skills :rolleyes:

VVTI you are spot on. :rolleyes: P11 could be the best as he wants a good powerful one.and the fuel range will also be in his limits..I think he can even go for a new premira (P12) for his budget..in fact with the good negotiation skills :rolleyes:

Err...... What might a "Premira" be?

The Primera I had did about 7km/l, it's a 2.0l, so understandable, no? The N16 Super Saloon I used afterward was powerful enough as 1.6l's go - did nearly 9km/l, can easily get one for less than 2 mill in good condition. More than enough of economical spares also as its a common car.

Hi guys,

I need a Good powerful Car which will make 8 Km per Litre in Colombo for 1.8 m to 2.0 mil

Year should be above 1999 Auto/Manual doesn't matter, Japanese / European Doesn't matter

Using a B4 99 will be giving it immediately since fuel budget exceeds every month

Pleeeeese advice

honda civic vi-rs,mitsubishi lancer ck4,nissan primera.

Yeah, P11 is the best considering your requirements.

Guys its great to have the replays from all,

Why no one is advicing for a Impreza or Accord? Because i am very particular about the sporty and a bit sexy looking car!!

Is there any complaint on new Primera P12?

The only complaint I have heard against Primera is it's fuel efficiency is in the lower side..For what reason you are looking a sexy looking car?? :unsure: Instead of searching for a sexy looking car..why don't you get a sexy looking lady to be with you on the front seat, so that any car can be sexy looking.. :D anyway now I sense your taste a bit..so why don't you try an Alfa Romeo ?.. :rolleyes:

Edited by AbeysinghE

i know this is off the topic :D

guys anyone know the market price of Nissan Bluebird G11 05/06?

G11, i love this car, i'll go for it any day instead of a allion/premio, theres an awesome model called "Axis"( unfortunately we dont get it here maybe coz it only comes with a 2Litre engine)

bdw i have no idea of the price of 2005/2006, anyone knows?

oh wow look who's back

what do u mean "oh wow look who's back" this is the thread starters first post right?

Guys its great to have the replays from all,

Why no one is advicing for a Impreza or Accord? Because i am very particular about the sporty and a bit sexy looking car!!

Is there any complaint on new Primera P12?

I had the P12 like I said earlier, it did 7km/l, also you can't get one for less than 2 mill. Think of your budget, if you want an impreza or an accord, you will be getting something fairly old, not sexy cars really are they? They are quite ordinary IMHO, now an Alfa is something else, or Ive seen some lovely Audis for the price or a E36 BMW?